• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow debt collectors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow debt collectors

Just got this from another. What should i do with this one? thanks
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Arrow debt collectors

Should i send a CCA to Allied ?

Comment

It appears to be a notice of assignment of the debt to AG which has appointed Allied to collect/manage a debt.

There has been may amalgamations/take overs/mergers in the debt collection field so many accounts are being moved around.
      You now deal with AI.
      Who is the original creditor and what is the debt?

nem

Comment

Says MBNA on that with an original agreement date of 2005. Well worth a CCA.

Comment

Definitely !!

nem

Comment

says was directed to arrow on 2007. So that must mean its a stat.

Best
            p

Comment

If you have had not not acknowledged in writing or made a payment since before ot was sold to Arrow, then yes sounds like it.

Comment

Assigned to AG 2007 so default before sale may well be statute barred.
                Check credit reference files to see if it shows up, use Noddle it's free online.
                CCA request to AG ignore Allied.
                For clarity Statute barred in England & Wales = 6 years no payments or written acknowledgment of the debt.

The 6 year clock starts ticking on the date a contractual payment and was not made, after which no further payment or written acknowledgment was ever made.

Are you sure that no payments have been made to any party another DCA for instance?

Was this assigned from MBNA to AC?

Comment

I have never made a payment to any DCA for any of my debts from what i recall. Its not on my credit reference file, I don't know if MBNA have only used AC for this as I have moved address since all the letters were being sent out.

I think i will send a letter to CCA to AG.

It says it been transferred to Alliance though and given an address and reference no.

Comment

Allied will just have to refer to AG to get the agreement so cut out the middle man.

nem

Comment

Thanks Nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X