• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

can social media be used as evidence in court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can social media be used as evidence in court

we did a business with a company now they ae refusing to pay and claiming that the guy who did buisness with us doesnt exist. i have his emails which is from the company address, he is on facebook and on linkedin where he is stating that he work in that company. i have to share this information with their company lawyer, i have a feeling that they will delete facebook and linkedin id. my question is what should i do to prove in court that these fk and linkedin id exist even if they delete them thanks( both of the id are still live).

kind regards
    Haidar Asmari
    Tags: None

Re: can social media be used as evidence in court

Screenshot and print to pdf both pages for starters.

Did you speak to anyone else through the company at all ? As it isn't unheard of for scammers to create profiles in order to hoodwink 'clients' it is wise to consider that possibility if you only ever had contact with the one person. You can also check email headers to check the email address was real.

If he was genuine from the company and they are trying to hide that fact, there will be some records, PAYE etc, that will be checkable.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X