• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello to old faces, new faces & smiley faces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was over the road the other day... and I was having a bit of small talk with another memeber... we posted a few beatles lyrics that happened to tie in with a previous post. We didn't ramble for ages... just a few off topic posts inbetween discussing the dodgyness surrounding one of my claims. A mod came on and took all the funny posts off... didn't comment on anything to do what we had been discussing... then dissapeared again. If that's the kind of 'input' they like to offer memebers, well it's no wonder everyone is crossing the road.

Comment

Hi Deller..

yes we did cross paths. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Hiya hun and welcome to the site, i'm sure you'll find old and new friends over here. Congratulations on great news !

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by maximums View Post
          Ha ha... Tis true. I should watch more telly or something...

It's my o/h's fault. Blame it on the man... I don't know how it happened. I must have been asleep... :rolleyes:

Nice to see so many friendly folks on here.

Hello maximums,

Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay. I know what you mean by being asleep. I fell asleep three times, it was that boring. LOL

Comment

Maxine, welcome to the fun house. Good to see ya here.

Comment

Hi max, welcome to the 'other' site that is so fondly spoken about elsewhere!

Congrats on the new addition although I do think youre slightly mad....

Hope you enjoy your time here, its great!

x
              Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
              For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
              And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

HI maximum, i'm sure you will enjoy your stay xx
                Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

Hi folks... thanks for the welcome.

I have just updated my Barclaycard thread and the on-going saga I have got with those guys. You wouldn't believe what's been going on... take a look. It's shocking!!

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum....html#post5976

Ruthie... your right. I am slightly mad to have another bundle of joy... but hey!!... It's gonna be fun and happy times too.. Hopefully the fun and happy times will out wiegh the times I have huge bags under my eyes which are bigger than my boobs... hmmm... not a good look me thinks!!! lol
                  Last edited by maximums; 19th June 2007, 23:22:PM. Reason: Added link

Comment

I hear its all worth it in the end though...but I'll take others words for it!

xxx
                    Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

maximums congrats on ur 4th
                      just remember they just fly out when ur in labour on ur 4th!!
                      mine was sooo quick to escape i went into shock!! lolol
                      welcome to over the road!

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                        maximums congrats on ur 4th
                        just remember they just fly out when ur in labour on ur 4th!!
                        mine was sooo quick to escape i went into shock!! lolol
                        welcome to over the road!
                        ha ha.. funny!! :-)

Maybe... Will have to wait and see.

Some say the birth is quick but the pain is worse..

Sorry men... too much info probably

Comment

eeeuuurrggghhhh....lol
                          Sorry a man thing....lol
                          Welcome to the party.....loads of chat in the lamp post.....lol
                          I'm usually on the FMB's thread myself....
                          If you need anything just ask....I don't know everything....but have loads of time on my hands to help....lol
                          Russ

Comment

well maximums my pain wasnt worse at all,didnt really get any til she was on her way out!
                            whens it due??

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                              well maximums my pain wasnt worse at all,didnt really get any til she was on her way out!
                              whens it due??

Christmas day!!!! Yikes!!

Comment

Well I hope you slot it round cooking the turkey and dishing out the trifle, some women have no consideration!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X