• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

capquest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capquest

ive recieved a letter from capquest saying i owe money this debt is my wifes but in my name and we thought it had been paid but not!can it been changed to my wifes name so she can deal with this matter??
    Tags: None

Re: capquest

Hi Welcome.
    What is the debt for?
    What type of account?
    How old is the debt?

If the debt is in your name you a legally responsible for it.

nem

Comment

its a credit card debt bout 9 years old they won't speak to the wife as she's the one working at moment just wanted to try and chnange it to her name so she could sort it

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
        its a credit card debt bout 9 years old they won't speak to the wife as she's the one working at moment just wanted to try and chnange it to her name so she could sort it
        Can't be done you have signed an agreement>

Was this card issued as a " 2nd Card Holder" with you as the main card holder?

Comment

Aww ok! Yes that's what it was

Comment

There is no way that this can be changed, but you can formally authorise to act on your behalf, this must be in writing in the form of

I Mr Mac authorise Mrs Mac to act on my behalf in regard to the alleged debt Capquest reference number xxxxxxxxxx .

Signedxxxxxxxxxxxxx Print name:................................dated:....... ..................................:

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X