• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

curlew430 vs mkdp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curlew430 vs mkdp

Please can some one help , i have followed this site and read letter after letter battling against barclay card from 2009 who then passed my debt on to loads of people finally ending up with mkdp. barclays never had cca never dealt with any dispute in correct manner. mkdp even went to court to have ccj against my name without informing me of the date so i could go ... the court has decided it must be struck out... my question is can i do anything against barclays or mkdp about all the harassment since 2009 improper procedures , passing my data to third party and putting me on bad credit file [both barclays an mkdp] have put me down as defaulted whilst in dispute .i have had bad mark off both of them for at least 3 years Or do i just forget it and say goodbye to the 6,,,,,,7,,,,,or even 8 calls a day and all the threats of ccj now its been thrown out . many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: curlew430 vs mkdp

Hi, You are not on a bad credit file, the delinquent account has to reported to the credit reference agencies and must be up to date and accurate/
    CRAs''s can display the original creditors entry on the files together with the Debt Purchasers up dated entry made when it acquired the debt, this is still only 1 default Not Two and just shows the actual conduct of the account.
    Dispute make no difference to reporting to CRA's nor does lack of the CCA affect this.
    The original agreement gave Barclays the right to sell/ assign the rights and benefits to a 3rd party (successor) and to report the conduct of the account.

For more detail on " harassment " Take a look at the Appeal Court (2014) in Roberts - v - BOS.

If you alleged harassment you will need to have kept a record of all the telephone calls= Day, date, time and if possible recordings of the calls.

Comment

Ok thanks i will keep eye on my credit file, Barclays should of taken more time to address my issues rather than keep sending me letters with we no longer view account in dispute. Surely two people have to agree before a dispute id resolved, what they have done is because i didnt agree they threatened with dca , passed onto dca in fact two of the dca were barclays themselves. why would you default someone just because i wouldnt agree . They have lied all the way through and it was letters from this site that has troubled them. I informed experian there procedure was wrong an untrue but barclays said they were right.. mkdp tried to have a judgement against me without my knowledge of any hearing last week and its been thrown out . my guess is the judge has seen straight through them. barclay have been bad but mkdp are bullies.. i would like to point out the letters on this site are priceless...

Comment

The process is simple if one party feels there is no longer a dispute usually a final response is made and the party take what ever
        action they wish. It is not a case of deciding a dispute is resolved, in this case it appears Barclays have decided there is no longer a dispute.
        The credit reference agencies can only process data passed to them by their subscribing clients.

If payments contractually required are late/missed or cease the creditor issues a default notice which if not complied with the creditor defaults the account and registers the default with the CRA's.

Comment

ok thanks for all your advice , i appreciate every thing you all do on this site cheers .:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Always happy to help!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X