• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh go on then.... I assume I can get a train there... No booking of any rooms for me as my OH's dad is poorly and nothing I do can be set in stone.

Added to list !
    Last edited by Sapphire; 13th June 2007, 11:44:AM.
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

ok take that back train is 45 quid... will lookinto other modes of transport

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Where abouts are you, maybe we can arrange a lift?
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Camberley, might be in Wokingham by then. Very far away from everyone else

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Well I'll be driving up from Crawley area, so that is sort of on the way! Happy to pick you up.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Better put me down for it then, someones got look after you, and be the photographer lol

Added to list !
              Last edited by Sapphire; 13th June 2007, 11:44:AM.

Comment

Now morg, we'll save you a parking space and barricade the parking lot door OPEN this time....
                Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
                DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
                59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
                179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
                254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

looks like your do is same day as our do (Manchester)

Comment

So which one you going to then hun ?

sapphire

Comment

Fraid it will have to be my home town one, Manchester. What about you?

Comment

Well as its just down the road from me I expect I'll pop in

I don't really know P'boro that well I tend to go out in Cambridge on the RARE occassion I go out..... will have a look though if no one knows a good place off the top of their heads.

Pity it clashes with Manchester tho....
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Fraid it will have to be my home town one, Manchester. What about you?
                          Awww hunny,

Go peterborough and you can get another picture of us two for your avatar, that ones a bit old!

Bestest wishes,
                          Hod...Liam...
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I think we both look a bit older on our new avatar too
                            The missing rum comment would be the same though

Comment

CCS guys? i confused.... who are they....

whoo im excited!

xx
                              Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                              For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                              And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

At a guess ruthie I would think Karne meant the PCF guys (but you know she is easily confused).

Best wishes,
                                Hod..Liam..
                                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X