• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Me thinks you are very excited lol, rather like a countdown to xmas for a little en lol, Enaid xx

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      2 more sleeps !!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

sapphire
      Hey wot?
      Thursday noon nap=1
      Thursday evening nap=2
      Thursday night=3
      Friday afternoon nap=4
      Friday evening nap=5
      Friday night=6
      Saturday noon nap=7
      If I am lucky another nap during the journey=8

c'mon no sleep deprevation.

see ya,
      Hod..Liam...
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

dozey b***er pmsl, bet you nod off in the pub, not for the first time either eh??????

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          dozey b***er pmsl, bet you nod off in the pub, not for the first time either eh??????
          Cheeky sod!
          erm btw are you going Di?
          Bet I am last man standing:banana:

Best wishes,
          Hod...Liam..

Comment

Ok - HOD you can kip in the car, I have sat nav so I dont need your map reading skills.

Jan, My better half wont be attending unfortunately

I extracited!

xx
            Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
            For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
            And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Happy says: Bet I am last man standing:banana:

Yeah right if its a challenge yer after, bet us girlies longer than the blokies pmsl

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by loulou View Post
                Ok - HOD you can kip in the car, I have sat nav so I dont need your map readining skills.
                So does that mean you are nicking my room? Not a cooking france lass.

If anybody needs a place to kip, as long as they don't snore or wet the bed I am willing to let a stray share the room and have a bed if there are two singles, I aint sharing a bed with a stranger. I prefer somone with some medical background, preferably a nurse, long blonde hair, tall with big boobs, oops drifting in to dream mode again............LOL.
                Offer open to anybody male or female.

Best wishes,
                Hod...Liam..

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                  Happy says: Bet I am last man standing:banana:

Yeah right if its a challenge yer after, bet us girlies longer than the blokies pmsl

sapphire
                  I have seen your pictures and at a guess you are well able to sink a few pints,so I take your challenge. Do we finish the night off with the manditory visit to a curry house? or is it bring a bottle and kebab back to your room.

X-cited
                  Hod...

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                    I have seen your pictures and at a guess you are well able to sink a few pints,so I take your challenge. Do we finish the night off with the manditory visit to a curry house? or is it bring a bottle and kebab back to your room.

X-cited
                    Hod...
                    Errrr you cheeky sod, you make me sound like i'm built like Fatima Whitbread. Unfortunately I don't drink beer especially pints (i'll spend all night in the loo). My tipplie is Tia Maria and Diet Coke and am happy with either a curry or a kebab.

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by loulou View Post
                      Ok - HOD you can kip in the car, I have sat nav so I dont need your map reading skills.

Jan, My better half wont be attending unfortunately

I extracited!

xx

errr i think with YOUR sat nav you'll be needing HODs map reading skills more than ever !

bummer bout bob dinna worry my worse half aint coming either

xxxxxxxxxxxxx see you saturday peeps and peepesses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh Hod and Sapph - I'm sure u can think of better things to take back to your rooms
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                        Cheeky sod!
                        erm btw are you going Di?
                        Bet I am last man standing:banana:

Best wishes,
                        Hod...Liam..
                        I am having a night out meself actually, I may stay awake as well, but then always say you never know lol Enaidx
                        Hope you have a good time Hod and I'm glad you're still around!!!!

Comment

I'm afraid I can no longer make it.. Sorry Guys. Anyone want a room?? Gratis (thats free )

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I'm afraid I can no longer make it.. Sorry Guys. Anyone want a room?? Gratis (thats free )
                            Awwwww thats a shame Matt, never mind perhaps you'll make another bash hun.

Anyway ONE MORE SLEEP TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO:banana::banana::banana:

sapphire

Comment

I've cancelled the 2 £50 rooms which puts the cost back to the original £21.30 per room.

Please note the remaining rooms are not refundable and so will have to be paid for whether used or not.

Comment

I know you will all be busy tonight ironing your kex ect, just thought I'd say have a lovely time, behave yourselves (but only if you have to). Any details that can be remembered, and or can be put on a public forum, I would love to hear about. Don't suppose any of you will be fit to post until Monday, so hope to speak to you then Enaid xxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X