• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Contencious Probate & Proceedings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contencious Probate & Proceedings

Hi
    Can anyone help or had experience.
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Contencious Probate & Proceedings

You may obtain a better response if you post up brief details of your problem

Comment

Yes, the only winners generally are the lawyers.

Comment

I am the sole trustee of my fathers will - my brother has been excluded.
        He has entered a Caveat on the property to stop me obtaining probate. I have issued the warning against him and wondered what are the Court Proceedings I have to issue to stop this.
        I am familiar with monetary judgments as it is my role, however not probate judgment. Thanks

Comment

Trustee? Do you mean Executor?

Whilst it is from a firm of solicitors touting there is some basic information here http://www.stephensons.co.uk/site/in...eats_warnings/

Not my area either, but makes sense to me.

Comment

Hi ...
            I am sole trustee and joint executor with my son ..if this helps.

Comment

OK - have a read of the thread I posted, it tells you want to do if a caveat is registered.

Where are you in the probate process?

Comment

Hi

Does anyone know which court paperwork needs to be sent to obtain probate now the caveator has made an appointment??
                Thanks
                Last edited by lspeakman; 27th January 2015, 12:14:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X