• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Secured unregulated development loan leads to court action. judgement day looming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secured unregulated development loan leads to court action. judgement day looming

After a long winded drawn out process where no solicitor was willing to take on this case due to completely and almost unbelievable circumstances it will soon end.

The tables have well and truly turned and i bet they all wished this would go away now. Not only will it end for my side it will also begin the criminal proceedings for them as the police are currently awaiting all original paperwork. The big picture is very clear and the mates rates will be exposed to their astonishment may i add.

As i have mentioned in previous posts on this site, when this is over i will put up a link to the website i will be building dedicated to these barstewards. I will show exactly what they tried to do. And name and shame every single person involved. I know not only will this lead to changes in their business names as they always do but theres one or two vip names in the finance business who will be distraught at the
    Thought as his company is an up and coming big player in their market. I will keep the site updated in tandem with all of these ppl no matter where they go. They fcuked up when they tried their tricks on me and the outcome will most definitely change my life but not for the worse as they planned!

Not be long now ppl
    Tags: None

Re: Secured unregulated development loan leads to court action. judgement day looming

Nice to hear from you again, seems like a long time so hopefully we can all share your news and find out all about it.

Comment

Re: Secured unregulated development loan leads to court action. judgement day looming

Well its nice to be back this time now the tables have turned. I know these ppl will be relishing the thought of reposession but i will give them their moment right up until their case is blown out a very big window when they see that its not really a complicated case when the facts are in writing.

Its funny how misery can change to excitement when the ppl who know the law step into the equation. I hope the have adequate cover for their big payout..

Watch this space

Comment

Well, It seems that the big day in court has been put back for a month or so. I gather its to do with the fact that the tables have turned and they need time to reply/comment on the overwhelming evidence we hold .

How would you try and deny that you said or done something when that information was provided by a third party in a Subject Access Request under the (Data Protection Act 1998) When the third party is also part of the proceedings?

I just wish they didnt have to know about so many things until asked about them while on the stand, now that would really be something to see.

Comment

I wish you all the very best. I have a secured unregulated loan with a lot of 'issues' . Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Well its still dragging on.

The good news is that both of these companies are being claimed for a substantial sum. As mentioned before the case due to their actions has been turned on its head, still in denial at their end but when the cookie crumbles i will remember the look on their faces for a very long time, that will most def make me feel good as i think back on what these muppets thought they were getting away with.

FCA are most def onto them!

Comment

A bit longer than expected but early October is the big day.

I am so looking forward to them up in that stand spewing lies here there and everywhere. There is a few good mates involved here and if one lies the other will not know what to say. I wonder how strong their friendship is. Not to mention the Police are also involved so they could dig themselves a bigger hole!

A policeman once said " If you have the paperwork in writing to show what you are saying then we will investigate"! Is that maybe why they provided a Crime Reference Number?

So excited to eventually have this whole thing done in front of a Judge!!!!

If your reading this guys as i expect you will be as i am easy to find . Yes you maybe should reconsider what your planning to say! Stick to your story if you like, either way your ******

Wondering what evidence there may be? Dont bother EVERYTHING IS IN WRITING!

Time to stop gloating, sorry peeps

Comment

Well it seems we all have to wait a tad longer before this goes in front of a Judge

It seems the twats want to claim some kind of expenses during the process which has caused the case to be put on hold until that issue is resolved. My uinderstanding was that all expenses get sorted at the ed of a case so i am wondering why they are seeking this, maybe the fact they are trying to get something back as they are pretty damn sure they will lose or maybe the lender is sick of providing money to his solicitor or even he doesnt have any left to continue with the case.

Anyway i am itching to get this done so i can expose every single part of their rotten process, honestly this is killing me holding this back but i really feel the need to until its done.

As i mentioned on previous posts there are a few people in high places who will NOT be wanting their names in the google search on page 1 with a direct link to my dedicated website showing and proving without a doubt what they did and how they helped their mates. There was a fair bit of back scratching between Sales Managers, brokers Financial advisers and believe it or not THE SOLICITOR!

If anyone ios thinking maybe we wont find out about this in the end, rest assure, there will be NO out of court settlement with a Shut Up clause, this IS going through the doors!!!!!

Its coming folks...............

Comment

If you don't mind me asking.........................what are you using to show them (?) the doors ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                    If you don't mind me asking.........................what are you using to show them (?) the doors ?

Other than clear cut black and white undeniable information to show exactly what they done and also the crime reference number of the criminal case which will follow.

As they say, everything comes out in the wash

Comment

Its a Start

Today a Decree was GRANTED against "Buildstore Financial Services Limited" who offered and provided Financial Advice Services for Property Development Loans

The FULL SUM sued for was not defended a few weeks ago and today in court under a continued motion, neither a solicitor or anyone for that matter appeared in court
                      to defend themselves. The judge Granted decree against them for the sum of £100,000

Half way there in a very long winded case where that companies antics were undeniable and beyond comprehension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, Remember the 4th of November, what a wonderful day it is today

PS One company down, one company to go then i can provide the very long interesting story of everyone involved, both companies and Personal Names along with ALL NON Edited written documents to support the facts and expose the goings on and how it works. Sorry i just cant divulge it just now, have patience

PS PS I almost forgot to mention that the solicitor ongoings will ALSO be divulged. Maybe she/he should not have had a meeting (recorded by the way) where he/she advises that her/his client will be seeking reposession of the property to repay a part of the loan that was provided while at the same time the actual loan was passed to an individual outwith the UK under a "LEGAL ASSIGNMENT" at the time, confirmation that it was in fact a Legal Assignment came in form of a letter direct from their office ALSO the fact that it was acceptable to accept an offer of part payment back to their client ALSo at the same time their client did NOT hold the security over the property as it was him/her that facilitated the Legal Assignment to someone outside the UK , effectively taking money on behalf of their client for a debt they did not hold!!! jesus, theres more but as i said ALL will be revealed in due course on my wonderful website i am building just for that purpose.

i am so excited I can hardly contain myself thinking of the exposure............ Oh i almost forgot the CRN from the police who want ALL ORIGINAL paperwork when this case is complete, If i remember correctly, FRAUD was the word used by the Police during their visit and they are very interested to see everything. They think its all over, Not by a long shot!!! I have watched a small family destroyed mentally and financially for too long now and if its the last thing i do, they will pay in every way i can help to make them pay for as long as i can.

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Precise Mortgages, a couple years back they seemed to be in the background a bit but it seems they are offering many more products and getting into the mainstreem market now, hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm. Must be down to the great man himself eh? keep guessing for now! A man or woman in high important positions should never stick his/her neck out for a small time friend wanting to be big like him/her unless its done in private, DO NOT PUT THINGS IN WRITING as they can sometimes fall into the wrong hands and you can get bit my friend.

I know you have got wind of this forum and have been reading my threads with patience knowing i am refering to you`s but what will you do about it FJ WS AB RT PM RM ?????????
                      Last edited by cul8rm8e; 4th November 2015, 23:09:PM.

Comment

Its amazing what you can do with determination and hard work. You have had a long drawn process but you haven't given up and it is falling in your favour, well done!

I have had some of my own success recently after three long years of a battle. BOTH my unregulated secured loans are now interest free! Wahoo! I will be mortgage free years before I thought I would be :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                          Its amazing what you can do with determination and hard work. You have had a long drawn process but you haven't given up and it is falling in your favour, well done!

I have had some of my own success recently after three long years of a battle. BOTH my unregulated secured loans are now interest free! Wahoo! I will be mortgage free years before I thought I would be :tinysmile_twink_t2:
                          Excellent news !!!!!! Well done you!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X