• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

Okay, what was the service you were intending to use them for ? and what happened - did you get your passport sorted yourself ? any emails between yourself and the ''claimants'' at all ? email confirmation of your ''order'' etc.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oh this is lovely...

Attached Files
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

It was for an appointment in the passport office. Yes they send a lot of emails and phone call. In May I call the passport office and they told me that it was not any appointment in my name for the day that apparently they has booked me.

Comment

I sorted out the passport by myself. Do you think I should pay ?

Comment

Could you fwd a couple to me - admin@legalbeagles.info ( or paste them if you redact your personal info ) - particularly any contract/agreement.

What made you call the Passport Office yourself ? Did you just realise that you hadn't actually been talking with the Passport Office while you'd been talking to these UK Services & Support people ?
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Campana14 View Post
              I sorted out the passport by myself. Do you think I should pay ?
              Not in a million years.

Even if you had legitimately contracted with them to provide you with a service, they failed to provide that service.

Thier letter is terrible and meant to intimidate. No serious firm would be saying things like '' Courts of England '' or holding 45 minute meetings with 6 employees in attendance to discuss how to enforce a £117 invoice.

I would like to see what you actually signed up to though.

Alleged Employees of BPS ( put names to emails and charges on invoices)

Sabrina Ali
              Amanda Kirkman
              Arthur Orin
              Katie Smith
              Andrea Vassell
              Jeff Ramsay
              John James
              Charles Mercer

Sam Harris - fake person ( we know this is actual Richard Howard )

Richard Howard - real person
              Alex Luke Boniface - real person
              Last edited by Amethyst; 15th February 2015, 22:09:PM.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

And ASA found them misleading. The problem is that I can't probe that they did not provide the service, because the passport office has deleted all the record ( booked appoitment, the only keep them for 6 moths).

Comment

Director: Richard Howard
                  Year of Birth: 1986
                  Director ID: 913349836
                  Registered Address 35 Derwent Drive Petts Wood Orpington England BR5 1EN

Read more at: http://companycheck.co.uk/director/913349836

UMBRELLA SUPPORT LIMITED
                  SMS MEDIA LIMITED
                  PREMIER MOBILE PHONES LTD
                  PAY BY SMS LTD
                  UK SERVICES & SUPPORT LTD
                  PHONENUMBERS4U LIMITED
                  PAYMENT CENTRAL LIMITED
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Campana14 View Post
                    And ASA found them misleading. The problem is that I can't probe that they did not provide the service, because the passport office has deleted all the record ( booked appoitment, the only keep them for 6 moths).
                    Do any of the emails between you show that they had not provided the service you had requested ? ( eg complaint email etc ?)
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

No. But in May I called British Passport, then they stop calling me until now.

Comment

I received Court Paperwork from UK Services & Support Ltd after not paying the £117.60 and had to pay that and a £25 court case fee to settle the matter. Citizens Advice Bureau told me that they had a solid contract and it would be hard for me to ask the Judge to cancel the contract just because I didn't read the small print. Couldn't believe they followed through on their threat of court proceedings over a hundred pounds, thought it was just intimidation.

Comment

Did you actually receive a court claim ?

How long ago was this and do you happen to have a copy of the contract / court claim / terms etc ?

http://legalbeagles.info/uk-services...ycat-websites/

These seem to be same people too. http://www.ukpassportservices.co.uk/passport-offices/

Last edited by Amethyst; 17th January 2015, 12:40:PM.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Might ask ASA if they've reviewed the website lately - they really don't seem to have the ''prominent disclaimer alongside calls to action such as “Apply now” or similar and the most prominent price statements''

Old website

New Website

or are they pretending to be a different company ?

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudi...x#.VIl3h3tAdl0
                            Attached Files
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

i have just have this e mail:
                              od Evening Ms XXXXXX
                              It was decided based on a 4 to 1 vote in today's committee meeting that the only enforcement method of securing the £138.10 fee still due on your account is to issue Court Proceedings against you should the 14 day payment window expire without us receiving the funds from you.

Once the window has expired I have been instructed by the committee to open a UK Services & Support Ltd vs Ms XXXXXX case where by we shall be claiming the £138.10 fee, reimbursement of the £25.00 Court Case fee and interest at the rate of 8.0% per annum as permitted by the Courts & Tribunal Service of England.

Details of the Court Case Number, what documentation you need to file with the court and the hearing date where by a Judge will determine which party is legally in the wrong will be sent to you directly by the Courts in the post. With that being said I shall email you with the details of the case so that you have the maximum amount of time to seek advice, prepare a Defense or complete the admission form admitting that the £138.10 is due.

A draft of our Claim has been sent in the post to you. It would be appreciated if you would reply using the FREE-POST envelope that we have included for you as we are still keen to resolve this matter without the assistance of the Courts if at all possible.

Please accept this email as part of our "Pre-Action Conduct" (whats this?) required by the Ministry of Justice before a Claimant can issue proceedings against a Defendant. We consider that the emails, text messages and phone calls made to you along with these Pre-Action Conduct emails sent over the last seven days as providing you with more than enough time and notice to clear the balance of your account.

Our company policy on settling matters that have come to this point are as follows...

Settling Before Court Case has Been Opened - If you pay us the £138.10 before the 14 day period expires you will ONLY need to pay the £138.10 fee. You will not need to pay the £25 fee incurred for opening the case nor will we charge you the 8% interest that the Courts permit on monies that are overdue. Pay NOW via any of seven payment methods: Concepcion.settleinvoice.org.uk

Settling After Court Case has Been Opened - As opening the Court Case incurs a fee of £25.00 from that point on we will be claiming for at least £138.10 + £25.00 to cover our costs. The benefit of settling before Trial is that if full payment is received we can apply to the court to "Strike Out" our claim. This means the claim will be removed from the Court Registrar and because no Court Judgement (CCJ in England) has been entered by a District Judge it will not affect your credit score. Settling at this stage will cost you more as we require full reimbursement for the Court fee's incurred to date on this claim.

Court Judgement Secured (CCJ) - If this matter continues all the way to Trial we will be requesting Judgement for the full £138.10 plus interest at 8% per year plus full reimbursement of the Court fee's incurred to date (by this stage there will be more Court fee's then the initial £25 incurred to open the case, as there is a fee for filling an Allocation Questionnaire and payment towards the Trial itself) as well as requesting payment to be made immediately. If a Court Judgement is registered against you it will appear on your Credit Report and may affect your ability to secure credit.

If you are still not interested in settling this matter then you do not need to take any action at this stage and it would be highly recommended to secure free advice from tre>>) or contact your solicitors for professional advice on your consumer rights and responsbilities.

Your contract, receipt and a breakdown of your Overdue Invoice Charges a
                              If you would like to settle your account before irreversible additional fee's are added to your account tomorrow then you can pay us by any of the following seven payment methods at: xxxx
                              Kind Regards

Comment

Compliance Team meeting has been scheduled at 1:30pm on December 12, 2014 where one of the items on the agenda is to make a decision on whether to Court Proceedings should be issued against you to recover the £117.60 should payment not be received
                                It was decided based on a 4 to 1 vote in today's committee meeting that the only enforcement method of securing the £138.10 fee
                                Tsk !! they had the meeting early... very unfair xx Seem to have changed the amount too !

I think that should tell you not to worry really.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X