• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Have a great day x

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Good luck tyke 1601.

What time is the hearing listed for?

Comment

Good luck mate....give him another proverbial kicking!!

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
          Good luck tyke 1601.

What time is the hearing listed for?
          12.30 ( I think ).
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

12pm

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck Tyke, let's hope the Judge takes note and gives him the hard kick we've dealt him.
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in oh so many ways................... I'll let tyke tell you in full but WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP !!!!!!!!!!
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yeah congrats!! The suspense...

Comment

Clearly not having the balls to travel oop North, this what Mr Richard Howard missed today in Barnsley:

• A chance to meet Thelma, the loveliest court usher you would wish to meet

• A very brief hearing in which him and his company got a complete hammering

• His Claim dismissed in under 5 minutes (this should really now become the norm)

• A judge who was completely underwhelmed by Howard’s Witness Statement

• A judge who said that any alleged contract was terminated at the point that my step-son clicked away the site without going through the payment page.

• A judge who awarded damages of £1500 for harassment and breaches of the Data Protection Act. Along with £50 travel costs and £35 counter-claim fee. All to be paid in full within 14 days of the Order.

When is Howard going to learn he is unlikely to ever win in court?

Ideally I would like to see anyone – be it discontinued claims, dismissed claims or those who merely paid up out of fear – consider the prospect of issuing a claim for damages on the grounds of harassment & DPA breaches. If you have been sent multiple texts / emails or phone calls, you have been harassed. If your personal data has been compromised as it has been for my step son, they have breached the Data Protection Act and you deserve a damages award. Today has shown that we can stand up to pond-life spineless bullies like Howard and really hit him in the pocket. Let’s keep on doing it and then maybe, just maybe, he'll get the message.

Comment

Originally posted by tyke1601 View Post
                        Clearly not having the balls to travel oop North, this what Mr Richard Howard missed today in Barnsley:

• His Claim dismissed in under 5 minutes (this should really now become the norm)

• A judge who said that any alleged contract was terminated at the point that my step-son clicked away the site without going through the payment page.

• A judge who awarded damages of £1500 for harassment and breaches of the Data Protection Act. Along with £50 travel costs and £35 counter-claim fee. All to be paid in full within 14 days of the Order.

Ideally I would like to see anyone – be it discontinued claims, dismissed claims or those who merely paid up out of fear – consider the prospect of issuing a claim for damages on the grounds of harassment & DPA breaches. If you have been sent multiple texts / emails or phone calls, you have been harassed. If your personal data has been compromised as it has been for my step son, they have breached the Data Protection Act and you deserve a damages award. Today has shown that we can stand up to pond-life spineless bullies like Howard and really hit him in the pocket. Let’s keep on doing it and then maybe, just maybe, he'll get the message.
                        if he doesnt cough up then smack the bailiffs on him, id suggest the Sheriffs office would be the best firm to use.

Congrats on the result, very very very good news
                        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

That is such such good news! With that huge fine he might start dropping the other cases... Good luck for getting the money I hope he will pay up without a fuss! Well deserved

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed View Post
                            That is such such good news! With that huge fine he might start dropping the other cases... Good luck for getting the money I hope he will pay up without a fuss! Well deserved
                            I hope he doesn't pay up 'without a fuss' be quite nice to see him get a touch of his own medicine :tongue2:

Comment

Originally posted by tyke1601 View Post

Only a complete idiot would think a contract was formed when someone elected to not pay and therefore did not make an offer for the other side to consider, accept, decline etc. And its is a legal requirement in the formation of online contracts that a consumer explicitly acknowledges the need to pay by click the "Pay Now" button under the 2014 regulations for a contract to be entered in to - And prior to that it was common knowledge that was what was needed in order for an offer to have been made, and it was common knowledge that is payment failed or was declined then the offer was withdrawn.

Well if he doesn't pay up in time, then time to send in the court bailiffs along with a TV crew so we can all watch it on TV and have a good chuckle at RH's expense lol
                              Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Hopefully it won't come to enforcement, however, my preferred route would be via a Statutory Demand. If he's determined not to pay at least we can start moves to wind up his company though I do like the idea of bailiff + camera crew + Jeff Prestridge!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X