• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Cheers

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Howard has removed his 'trophy cabinet' of county court judgments from his site, no doubt in response to it going against him in the Alex Yates judgment.
      Attached Files

Comment

In response to a post made on Which? earlier today regarding a case ( http://conversation.which.co.uk/mone...omment-1409288 ) Ref B8QZ2664 lost in Leicester. I can confirm that the case was not heard by a Judge, and the issues were not decided upon.

the claim initially received a Judgment in Default as the Defendant failed to submit a defence to the court ahead of the deadline.

the Defendant then applied to set aside the judgment, but failed to attend the hearing ( the Claimant didn't attend either) and the set aside application was thus struck out.

None of the issues was tried.

Additionally the original claim was for £527 odd but the default judgment was for £197.60 because the Claimant seems to have forgotten how much he was claiming. NO AMOUNT WAS PAID BY THE DEFENDANT.

The amount claimed was so high because the Defendant was subjected to hundreds of SMS text messages sent by the claimant, one per hour for 9 hours a day over a period of just over a month. You can see the evidence (provided by the Claimant) here http://legalbeagles.info/wp-content/...qz_Charges.pdf

The Defendant is currently deciding whether to apply to vary the strike judgment or just put it behind them. With an application fee of £155 it is a tough decision to make.

Evidence of this is below.

Last edited by Amethyst; 12th May 2015, 16:12:PM.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
          Howard has removed his 'trophy cabinet' of county court judgments from his site, no doubt in response to it going against him in the Alex Yates judgment.
          ahhh good job I screenshotted them earlier today for AvidUser's witness statement evidence.

(there's a couple other pages but you get the general idea)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Amethyst; 12th May 2015, 16:06:PM.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

In Alex's case BPS's statement refers to Alex's statement. Did they put their statement together after receiving Alex's? If that's the case should I send the court my statement and send a copy exactly two weeks to BPS before the court date?

Comment

The Witness Statements are supposed to be exchanged, rather than sent then replied to. I would recommend sending your Witness Statement to the Claimant to arrive on the day it is due ( before 4pm). ( special delivery is best for ensuring that happens )
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Magoo View Post
                In Alex's case BPS's statement refers to Alex's statement. Did they put their statement together after receiving Alex's? If that's the case should I send the court my statement and send a copy exactly two weeks to BPS before the court date?
                He did that in Queen of Heart's case too and even waited to beyond the filing date so that he could respond to her WS in his. But then she filed a skeleton argument to counter it.

Yes I'd recommend filing 48 hours before the due date but no later.

Comment

Thanks will do. This is giving me a headache and getting so confused as to what to put in the statement now. I didn't think you could refer to other cases but I'm taking it I should?
                  Thanks x

Comment

Originally posted by didactosaurus View Post
                    RESULT...? My wife phoned the court today (hearing was 4th June)...RH hasn't paid the hearing fee and the court has had 'notification that the case has been discontinued'!

My wife asked for confirmation in writing that it is over - the court said they don't do that as they assume if the hearing's cancelled that the parties have resolved the matter. Is this correct?

I want to jump up and down like a loony - but not until I know it's over for certain! [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] - what do you think?

Irrespective of what happens next: many, many, many thanks to all who have helped and supported with this - we're hoping it's all over now.
                    Any news [MENTION=61126]didactosaurus[/MENTION] ? Just concious of the Witness Statement needing to go in if we're not discontinued.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Magoo View Post
                      Thanks will do. This is giving me a headache and getting so confused as to what to put in the statement now. I didn't think you could refer to other cases but I'm taking it I should?
                      Thanks x
                      If you have a look at AvidUser's thread in VIP we've been working on his WitnessStatement today so should give you a headstart and if you want to post where you're up to on your thread we'll see if we can help any.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Good for you, my court date is the 5th June, I will phone the court tomorrow.

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] - sorry I haven't been on or replied, hectic day and night!

The court confirmed today that RH gave them notice of discontinuance on 6th May - how kind of him to inform us (he hasn't). A copy is on its way. I'll get back to you when we get it!

Again - many, many, many thanks to you and the LB team, and to all of you fellow victims who have stood strong against the scumbag. Keep the faith - looks like the tables are well and truly turning

Comment

Originally posted by didactosaurus View Post
                            @Amethyst - sorry I haven't been on or replied, hectic day and night!

The court confirmed today that RH gave them notice of discontinuance on 6th May - how kind of him to inform us (he hasn't). A copy is on its way. I'll get back to you when we get it!

Again - many, many, many thanks to you and the LB team, and to all of you fellow victims who have stood strong against the scumbag. Keep the faith - looks like the tables are well and truly turning
                            Congratulations.

Comment

[MENTION=61432]Ivanidea666[/MENTION] RH's 14 days to pay your costs should be up about now, has he paid?

Comment

Not yet mate....I was wondering how to play it?......I was going to copy and paste some of his silly emails demanding money.....any ideas?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X