• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reminders for help on previous post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminders for help on previous post

Up till now I have had some really helpful advice on my first post regarding my son receiving a court claim. Unfortunately, my replies seem to have dried up and defence time is looming. Where I acknowledge that all help on this site is from peoples voluntary contributions out of the goodness of their own hearts, I would like to ask :- Is there any way of posting a polite reminder for help without me just adding inane replies to my own posts.:noidea:
    Tags: None

Re: Reminders for help on previous post

You need to post on the original thread not start new ones.

The people that help are volunteers so often the right people are not online to catch a post as its made. Just bump it up if it sinks down.

Comment

You can add a polite "Bump" to your thread or alternatively hit the report button (Triangle to the bottom left of each post) allow at least 24 hrs between reminders
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Does bump mean adding to my original post?

Comment

Yes put BUMP on your original thread, people will need to read through previous post to be able to provide the correct advice as the thread grows.

Comment

Done it for you it's now on top but not for long

Comment

Thanks very much folks. Thanks for the "Bump" enaid I'm a bit new to this.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X