• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tractor / Digger Ebay Scammers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tractor / Digger Ebay Scammers

Nearly got caught by this guy tonight, the digger advertised is well below the market value. When asked for clarification of the price and model I got the following:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-JCB-8...-/221613143931

Hello,
    Delivery to ******* is available
    I just arrived in Edinburgh . I am here to sign a contract with a construction company. I really hope i finish Friday, in any case i will be back this week. We can make a reservation and consider it sold. i will be able to meet you after Friday.

Thank you,

I then asked why the price was so low and for clarification again of the price and model and got this.

Hi, Price for 2007 JCB 8060 ZTS is £5.550.00
    I will come back home in few days.
    I want to finish the purchase trough eBay , because i received 7 emails for this digger.
    Kindly decide in a timely manner as a few potential buyers have expressed interest and my rule is first serious person with interest is first served.
    The transaction will be fully under eBay surveillance, giving us both security and insurance that nothing will go wrong.
    They will be the 3rd, objective party involved in the transaction.
    Please send me your eBay ID, full name, address and phone number.
    I will come in the next few days home and we will arrange for pick up or delivery to your address.

He has numerous farm/construction items listed with a "0" feedback score and some of the photo's look "european" despite claiming he is in Solihull. And for some strange reason he misses the zero of the prices of the items he is advertising in the title eg: £550.00 but in the description £5,500.00 ???

He uses the following e-mail addresses: ebay name: waighgeorg contact e-mails: parkrobert62@gmail.com & robert41@trade-ltd1.com

Buyers Beware......................
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X