• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Deal - Ash25 -Won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deal - Ash25

Originally posted by primafacea View Post
    Hi,

Have you received a copy Directions Questionnaire served upon you by DEAL?

You may want to write to the County Court to which your claim has been transferred and ask for the case to be struck out based on the fact that the Claimant has not served a copy of their Directions Questionnaire to you and the fact that the Claim Form was signed by a "M Shwarts (Solicitor)", there is no such solicitor in the Law Society's records, and the Law Society's fraud unit has confirmed in emails that this is a fraud. Anything to keep the pressure up.

Hi
    I have not received the Directions Questionaire from DEAL.
    Will notify the court in due course.
    Many thanks for your help!

Comment

I just got a call today from DEAL (sounded like a call centre). They wanted to know if I wanted to settle the claim today by making them an offer of payment.
      I said I certainly am not paying the £230 currently being claimed and wanted to take this to court. I made them an offer of £10 - my transport costs to court if there was a hearing! They said they will get back to me after the offer is discussed with their manager!

I have been following a similar thread where a 'paper hearing' has been scheduled. As I want to avoid this happening in my case, I have already written to the county court and asked that this matter be dealt with in court where the bogus solicitor M Schwarts make representation.

Comment

But you get your transport costs back after you win!

Comment

Yes that's true but I just want bring closure to this.

I don't like the sound of these paper hearings that being rolled out.
          So my earlier comment about the judge making a decision on the submitted defence could actually be true.

Comment

Keep the faith Ash25. You have great support on here and are doing well.

DEAL/CEL have tied a noose so tight around their own necks they are in danger of suffocating themselves. The Courts and Authorities have recently been overwhelmed with mass evidence of the sheer greed and incompetence of CEL/DEAL.

Comment

Hi
              Im also being taken to court by DEAL and M Schwarz. But I have been emailed by the SRA last week saying that they contacted DEAL and he does exist and it was a spelling mistake. The SRA have now confined he is a bona fide member and lawyer. The SRA say they are now investigating if the 'spelling mistake' is against the law.

Comment

It looks as though DEAL are taking a lot of people to court.
                We just need to keep a track of things are see how things pan out for each case.
                I still have not heard anything more from the courts since the notice to change courts to Leeds on 13 Jan 2015.
                DEAL rang me saying they wanted £45 plus the £35 court fees to settle claim. I declined.

Comment

It appears that CEL are no longer in charge of the car park where my PCN was issued. It is now run by a company called 'Horizon'.
                  I believe this change took place end of last year.
                  So here is my query. Do CEL have the grounds to still pursue this claim?
                  Can I use this in my defence in anyway?
                  The co-op may have received many complaints that forced them to sack CEL & get another company. I will try to attach a pic of the new signage in this co-op car park.

Comment

The change has no bearing on your case. In any event we have challenged that right in the defence.

M1

Comment

Victory at last!
                      I thought I would share this momentous occasion with you. I received the following letter from the courts today:

"Upon reading the file, it is ordered that;

The statement of case of the claimant is struck out as it fails to disclose any facts to establish a cause of action and fails to comply with PD16.7.3.
                      Unless the claimant files:
                      a) amended particulars, and
                      b) an amended claim form which contains the name of the firm at which Mr Shwarts practises by 4pm on 12th Feb 2015, the claim will be struck out."

Comment

Ya dancer

Not quite a complete victory but that's beautiful, it really is.

M1

Comment

Yes that is truly brilliant. xx
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Ash25 View Post
                            Victory at last!
                            I thought I would share this momentous occasion with you. I received the following letter from the courts today:

"Upon reading the file, it is ordered that;

The statement of case of the claimant is struck out as it fails to disclose any facts to establish a cause of action and fails to comply with PD16.7.3.
                            Unless the claimant files:
                            a) amended particulars, and
                            b) an amended claim form which contains the name of the firm at which Mr Shwarts practises by 4pm on 12th Feb 2015, the claim will be struck out."
                            Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                              Ya dancer

Not quite a complete victory but that's beautiful, it really is.

M1
                              Yes it's not a full victory yet but I will be relying on the poor competence of DEAL not to submit an amended claim!

Thanks to all who have helped me with this. I am truly grateful for your advice & continued support.

Comment

Lol. This was quick.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...-and-deal.html

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X