• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Deal - Ash25 -Won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deal - Ash25

Oh gosh.
    I hope DEAL are not reading this & putting together a cunning defence!

Comment

They'll read it but it they'll have all that anyway.

M1

Comment

Should have some news on this tmw [MENTION=53116]Ash25[/MENTION] if you didn't receive the amended claim form by 4pm on 12th Feb 2015 give the court a buzz and see if they are striking it out.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I did ring them on Friday 13 February. Court staff confirmed nothing was on record but there was a backlog of some paperwork .......
          I will ring again this coming Tues/Wed.
          Will keep everyone informed .

Comment

I telephoned the Court today. They confirmed that an amended claim form has not been received!

I have written to the Court stating that due to non conformance of a Court Order the case should be formally closed i.e struck out.

Victory.

Comment

Getting closer.....
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Wow, great news and well done Ash25. I am so pleased for you.

The help and support offered by everyone on this forum is really important. You are all wonderful people.

Comment

Any chance you want to share your surname and case number so we can advise a letter to the courts asking for the same for them ?

M1

Comment

M1,
                    It really goes without saying that none of this was possible without the well guided advice & support on this forum. So thanks for everything!

As its a public forum I am not sure if I should share my surname etc.
                    I will wait for the Court letter to come through that confirms case closure.
                    I don't mind sharing case info with people in a similar situation if they private message me.

Comment

Well done. Have you claimed, through the court, your expenses from Deal, as others have done?

Comment

Hi Ostell,
                        As I did not attend court etc what sort of expenses can I claim for?
                        I emailed all of my documents to the court so not sure if I can even claim for postage !

Comment

Originally posted by Ash25 View Post
                          Victory at last!
                          I thought I would share this momentous occasion with you. I received the following letter from the courts today:

"Upon reading the file, it is ordered that;

The statement of case of the claimant is struck out as it fails to disclose any facts to establish a cause of action and fails to comply with PD16.7.3.
                          Unless the claimant files:
                          a) amended particulars, and
                          b) an amended claim form which contains the name of the firm at which Mr Shwarts practises by 4pm on 12th Feb 2015, the claim will be struck out."
                          And now as well.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...l-no-deal.html

Comment

lol, that one actually wants a copy of his practising certificate.

Has still no one spoken to him?
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Ash25 View Post
                              M1,
                              It really goes without saying that none of this was possible without the well guided advice & support on this forum. So thanks for everything!

As its a public forum I am not sure if I should share my surname etc.
                              I will wait for the Court letter to come through that confirms case closure.
                              I don't mind sharing case info with people in a similar situation if they private message me.
                              Hi ASH25

Have you had any sort of update yet ? I am in exactly the same situation although have not been given a court date yet. I have written to the courts asking for details along the lines of the Nottingham, Warwick and Leeds Forms of Judgement or Order, but to know that you have had confirmation of a case with DEAL being Struck Out would be good.

Many thanks

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ement-of-truth

A letter/email to see if your local court is interested in stopping claimants take the mick out of them.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X