• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

rossendales help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rossendales help please

Hi all I need abit of advice, I got myself into a bit of trouble last year with council tax it went to rossendales who first refused my offer but after a email to my council they was made to accept I have been paying it but September I made a extra payment on another account and didn't realise untill I had a letter from the other people soon as I realised I paid my payment (2weeks late), I had no letter from rossendales in this time. Then I had a bailiffs visit who posted a letter my debt is not back to the begining. How am I meant to clear my debt if they keep adding more money. I'm stressing out and with my family history of heart problems and depression I'm worried ill end up signed of work permitaly which I don't want. Any advice?, do you think the council will take it back (stafford )
    Tags: None

Re: rossendales help please

Think you need to explain what this is all about as what you have said so far is a little confusing. Best start at the beginning if you can.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X