• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiff v the innocent third party whom miscarried after the visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bailiff v the innocent third party whom miscarried after the visit

They actually wrote that after I thanked them for the difficult conversation I had with a child about miscarriages after he found out by hearing me tell that bailiff that I was pregnant.

Comment

When I told the child what they wrote he said it was obvious I'm just too polite to mention your putting on weight. So it was obvious i just hadn't told him until he overheard.

Comment

Newspapers
        Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:10:PM.

Comment

She was told the debtor was on her way here from work and would be no longer than 40 minutes. She in her statement admits being gone in ten minutes. She terrorised me.

Comment

Newspapers
            Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:10:PM.

Comment

Add that to the police phone call during which I state distressed - she won't wait for my sister - yet she stated she offered to wait for my sister. See my request for apology denied - all lies from her all lies

Comment

Newspapers
                Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:11:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeandI View Post
                  Given that she went to the trouble of writing voluntary payment by sister then that proves she had no authority from my sister. It adds to evidence she wrote I volunteered it. I'm sure she'd have written on that authority given it doesn't say it. And you can't class it as volunteered if you terrorise and pressure me into paying.
                  Payment was " Made Under Duress" is the phrase that describes what has happened.

I realise that you have corresponded with Marston over this, was your letter a Formal Complaint?

Comment

Newspapers
                    Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:12:PM.

Comment

Yes I completed stage one and two and now await the independent advisory grop response

Comment

I never withheld my evidence they just wrote telling me there was none. They never asked me for it. I even told them where to look. It's like telling a policeman where the proceeds of the great train robbery are and him telling you you lied without going looking. Yes detective you should at least look.

Comment

That's right so no consent was valid and no one can authorise anyone to take my money not even to do it politely never mind to rob me of it. If I told you to put your hand in a fire?

Comment

I haven't put my complaint up here but when I'm done I will. I don't want the judge seeing my case on the internet before it's on his desk. To be courteous to the judge. Win or loose I'll tell the papers and tell everyone to make sure innocent or not to read their rights because no bailiff will tell you that you have any you need to know before it happens

Comment

Maybe there should be apublc revocation of said person's lcence. A bit like a court marshal and beng drummed out of the army.

Comment

Possibly I can only tell a judge and have him make a decision but if it is P45s all round at Marstons for Christmas then I'd feel justice was done and that I've done what I'm born to do. Help others. I want to ask the judge to have the customer care team come and explain themselves for their inappropriate comments and then the chief for facilitating his baboons to behave like this through no leadership.
                                Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:03:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X