• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiff v the innocent third party whom miscarried after the visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bailiff v the innocent third party whom miscarried after the visit

Is there video evidence of the Bailiffs visit ?

Comment

She took my payment that's evidence of her visit. I'm entitled to a private life I cannot be forced to provide it. I'm entitled to my privacy. If they didn't record it themselves then why is it ok to deny me without one? And if I'd sent the video I wouldn't be aware of the amount of deceit that goes on there. My advice to anyone would be don't give them video. Video for sorry here is your money back? I won't care if I didn't get my money back. It's illegal to colour it red and send it back. That's why I haven't been to court already my money back or any money can never rewind me to where I was before. I'm not resistant to change. Hopefully neither are they.

Comment

So no Video evidence ?

Comment

Going to the papers
          Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:03:PM.

Comment

I'm going to the papers
            Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:02:PM.

Comment

So yes it is ok to take the life of my baby IF and only IF that baby's life can save others. Marstons asked for my address for refund. I didn't send it and they won't get it.

Comment

I'm now just writing my case. I'll be back with the response of their advisory team and the government response and the magistrates review. My request for lawyer details would have more response in a room full of Marstons shareholders. I will be having one look at my draught.
                Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:01:PM.

Comment

I am so sorry but it has been a very busy few days as I have not had the chance to respond but it would seem that a lot of the posts have been edited so it is difficult to comment.

I notice however that your complaint has now been referred to the Advisory Panel. My personal opinion is that it is probably wise to wait for the outcome of this further review before taking the matter further. When was the complaint referred to them?

Comment

Thanks Milo for your comment. I sent my complaint to the advisory group only recently. I've not heard anything. I also mailed their chief executive and he kindly responded yesterday and said he'd review my case. At least someone at the top has now read it. The courts have it and the prime minister. To be courteous I was planning to let them complete their processes before anything else. It's just taken 6 weeks to complete their stage one and two. I'd have stopped at stage one if I'd had an apology. I've only told the courts two days ago. I've been reading legislation and guidelines etc in the meantime. I did edit my posts I'm sorry. Most of them points of view rather than legal questions and I removed some personal info.

Comment

Originally posted by MeandI View Post
                      Thanks Milo for your comment. I sent my complaint to the advisory group only recently. I've not heard anything. I also mailed their chief executive and he kindly responded yesterday and said he'd review my case. At least someone at the top has now read it. The courts have it and the prime minister. To be courteous I was planning to let them complete their processes before anything else. It's just taken 6 weeks to complete their stage one and two. I'd have stopped at stage one if I'd had an apology. I've only told the courts two days ago. I've been reading legislation and guidelines etc in the meantime. I did edit my posts I'm sorry. Most of them points of view rather than legal questions and I removed some personal info.
                      Thank you so much for you pm and I am pleased to hear that your complaint is being seen by the Chief Executive. As I said above, it is wise to await a response and please do post back once this is received.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X