• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiff v the innocent third party whom miscarried after the visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailiff v the innocent third party whom miscarried after the visit

I was unlucky enough to see a bailif
    Last edited by MeandI; 15th November 2014, 20:57:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Bailiff v the innocent third party whom miscarried after the visit

Hi and welcome to Legal Beagles. I am sorry to hear of your miscarriage and appalling treatment at the hands of an unsympathetic Marstons bully, I feel she was way out of order, and I woulsd also issue a Formal Complaint to Marstons and the magistrates court who sent her with medical evidence of the pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage. Ciopy it to your MP and the Chief Constable as the pilice did not respond to your call,

It isn't just that she potentially caused the miscarriage, but that she forced entry whilst a third party and a child were present and not the named debtor, so Data Protection breach potentially, as she give you full details of the debt
    so prima facie DPA breach.

How old are you?
    Are you a friend or relative of the debtor
    How old is the child involved? this is important.
    You say she threatened to take the dog, is the dog pedigree or a mongrel, as unless a pedigree breed would not be worth the hassle.
    Dis she threaten to clear out the house?
    How much was the debt?

If you could answer these questions it will make it easier for other Beagles to give advice.

In order for other Beagles to advise further, as I am off to work in a mo and will be out all day it would be good if you could answer a few questions

Comment

Its early on here help and advice will come along soon from those who can help you this is something that should NEVER happen again this thug must be stopped if tis is how the behave

Comment

Thanks for your response. I appreciate your support.
        Last edited by MeandI; 15th November 2014, 20:46:PM.

Comment

Something worries me here MeandI, you say you "have been offered your money back" did this bailiff insist ( you as 3rd party) must clear the debt?
          Also a Formal Complaint to TVL (the contractor servicing the TVL system) would also be a useful action.
          Was the bailiff acting on behalf of TVL or a magistrates warrant regarding a fine?

Comment

I will respond to this query later today.

Comment

On answering the door she was aggressive
              Last edited by MeandI; 15th November 2014, 20:48:PM.

Comment

Thankyou I will write to TVL - good idea.
                Last edited by MeandI; 15th November 2014, 20:49:PM.

Comment

Newspapers
                  Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:05:PM.

Comment

I complained to the organisation I thought someone should tell her she was out of line. They wrote back with a statement of lies
                    Last edited by MeandI; 17th November 2014, 17:08:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeandI View Post
                      I complained to the organisation I thought someone should tell her she was out of line. They wrote back with a statement of lies which is useful because I can prove she lied. So complaining to the organisation made no difference other than a goodwill gesture of refund. No that's not good enough. I want her to now go stand in court and lie and then she can also be sorry she didn't just admit it and say sorry. I could give Marstons evidence I told them I have it but what difference will giving it to them make. They will continue to call people liars. They actually have published a statement that their standards are for bailiffs to wear cameras so it's hardly my fault they couldn't watch their own evidence. If they want me to prove it I will but they don't have the right to trial me. Trial her she had no evidence her statement is truth but she the wrongdoer not told to prove her lies true.
                      OK what are you planning a County Court Claim for compensation for the damage to your health/the stress/ fear engendered by the bailiff, now you have Marston's response
                      you can complain to TVL about their " agents" conduct as well.

With a situation like this Local and National Press may well be interested.

Comment

Was this recorded by the Bailiff?

Comment

All I wanted was to be assured they would deal with her behaviour and for the organisation to apologise. It didn't happen. It still hadn't happened. That's what I want. The only way they said is prove it. Ok let's do that then. I think in going to court it would get publicity I'm aware the allegations are serious. I want them to have their comments they wrote back to me published as they thought it appropriate to write it. Then since I've had to go to the trouble of proving it all and treated as a liar id like them to compensate me not with a goodwill gesture but with what is right. I've had more in phone calls and bank charges so my money back doesn't even cover it. They are not giving any good will they have to return it I've read that since too. I think it was the ombudsman I'm learning along the way. To be honest I think I should claim damages and loss of earning and only because she didn't say sorry. It's all I wanted training for her and her sorry. I want the organisation and her reprimanded.

Comment

I think the contract is until 2015 if they want it renewed they need a clear policy which guides their case by case treatment of the vulnerable and for that list to do what the guidelines say and include pregnancy. They need to include in that policy that the bailiff will ensure persons are not vulnerable before behaving like a baboon. Also that innocent people cannot be terrorised for someone else's distress warrant. Vulnerable or not!

Comment

They wrote back saying with lack of video evidence and her lies as truth there was no reason to believe anything was done wrongly. Also as the child didn't know I was pregnant it supports that there were no obvious signs of pregnancy. She denied I told her. Of course I told her. Ask yourself if the first words spoken wouldn't be I'm pregnant when someone is frightening you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X