• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help! again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help! again!!!!!

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
    Sorry for not replying sooner –shovelling Sh*t –Literally, In the Garden. ainkiller:
    My ‘what’s new- new posts’ is still stuck on 16.40 on the 5thof November.

this must be a caching issue. right click in the what's new box and click refresh on the menu that pops up

Comment

Originally posted by ComputerGuru View Post
      this must be a caching issue. right click in the what's new box and click refresh on the menu that pops up
      Thanks for coming back to me.
      Did that and now I get
      Legal Beagles Message
      Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

If I just hit ‘what’s new and do not hit ‘new posts’ I get every single post and not just a list of the latest posts for each thread. I think I will stick to ‘Quick Link’s then ‘Today’s Posts’ for now.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
      ~ Anonymous

Comment

And that so nearly ended up as "poops up"...good job I'm too mature and sensible to stoop to such childish behavious:loco:

Comment

And that so nearly ended up as "poops up"...good job I'm too mature and sensible to stoop to such childish behavious:loco:
          Oh be childish as much as and as often as you can! Click image for larger version

Name:	vil-super.gif
Views:	3
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1162659
          As long as the ‘poop’ stays on the ground and doesn’t hit the fan I have little to complain about really!Click image for larger version

Name:	shit-hits-the-fan.gif
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	1162660

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

Thanks for coming back to me.
            Did that and now I get
            Legal Beagles Message

If I just hit ‘what’s new and do not hit ‘new posts’ I get every single post and not just a list of the latest posts for each thread. I think I will stick to ‘Quick Link’s then ‘Today’s Posts’ for now.
            OK I know this is stupid but have you checked your system date/time?

Comment

![ATTACH=CONFIG]14812[/ATTACH]
              Thank you - finally a smillie that I am going to heavily over-use...yeah!

Comment

OK I know this is stupid but have you checked your system date/time?

I cannot take credit for all the smilies as some came from Flaming Parrott’s archives!
                No- it is not a stupid question and yes, the system is working fine with all other sites / apps etc. I will keep on fiddling and experimenting whenever I get a few minutes and perhaps I will stumble on a ‘cure’ or, more likely, find out what I bu****ed up in the first place!
                In the meantime, I will use my version of hieroglyphics to describe my frustration.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	animated-smileys-drinking-020.gif
Views:	2
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1162667Click image for larger version

Name:	coke-smiley-emoticon.gif
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1162669Click image for larger version

Name:	smoking.gif
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1162671Click image for larger version

Name:	hanging-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	1162670

~ Anonymous

Comment

I've cleared the VB cache - try CTRL F5 on your puter.

If you have read threads before hitting new posts, they won't show up in new posts.

Today's posts shows up ones you have read as well.

What's New shows up ones you have read.

I can't see anything wrong with your account in the background at all.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    I've cleared the VB cache - try CTRL F5 on your puter.

If you have read threads before hitting new posts, they won't show up in new posts.

Today's posts shows up ones you have read as well.

What's New shows up ones you have read.

I can't see anything wrong with your account in the background at all.
                    Still getting Sorry -no matches. Please try some different terms when I hit ‘What’s new’ then ‘new posts’. Just hitting what’s new or what’s new and activity stream works ok but is irritating because it shows every post not just the latest post on a particular thread. I used to hit Forum, and under ‘chat box', what’s happening came up with a concise list. It still does but I cannot ‘view more’. I will be OK with the Today's post' list as that has the layout I prefer, thread listed by latest post instead of each post individually listed. I just have to remember to check it every 24 hours!

~ Anonymous

Comment

Paws, could you pm me your password (change it to something innocuous first then change it back after) then I can log in as you and try work out what's going on.

Then at least I know if its LB or your puter somehow.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thank you

This is what I get logged in as you, on Firefox, after clicking New Posts

(ignore scrunched up bit I just made screen thin so I could get it in a sane sized screenshot)

Does it not look like that on your puter ?
                        Attached Files
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

‘fraid not.
                          I just get
                          Legal Beagles Message
                          Must be my ‘puter then?

~ Anonymous

Comment

I'd say so - have you tested in on IE and firefox ?

Unless you have just read everything?
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Do you get this message?

Legal Beagles Message

Sorry, there are no new posts to view.

You may search for posts updated during the previous 24 hours, here

If so, you may have inadvertently clicked on
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

You may search for posts updated during the previous 24 hours, here
                                Don’t get that bit! I will try it on chrome later and run a few updates etc. but I do suspect that some where I have hit something I should not have!
                                Many thanks for your help –I will keep you posted.

~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X