• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Article on Lee from Vadafone(plus friend's vodafone issues)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on Lee from Vadafone(plus friend's vodafone issues)

I have to say that I am looking for Lee from Vodafone and found this specific article:
    http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2014/10/3...endent-forums/

Cannot remember Lee's addy but I will state that I have a friend of mine who is having problems with their Freedom Freebies package. I have over the last year had 5 separate complaints about more or less the same thing.

My friend rings up vodafone, goes through their options and is told that the call time is not available. I've told them that it's a state secret and they'll never find out. They are hacked off.

As a result they keep going into their IOU which means today they have topped up with money that they would have used for their son's birthday and they have no credit and no money for son's birthday.

Lee, I did email the Chief Exec's office of Vodafone but they have been particularly poor at the moment. I hope you will view this and give me a better way of contacting you so that you can contact them and sort this out. They really really hate your company because of the problems that they have had and they would have topped up more to get unlimited calls but the service has been diabolical over the last couple of years that they want to throw their phone in the river. Please help.....
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: Article on Lee from Vadafone(plus friend's vodafone issues)

So far I have received confirmation that Vodafone are investigating this. Received an email at roughly 14:40 YESTERDAY. They have yet to ring the person concerned to talk to them about the issue but yet they are investigating something. Lee, if you are around surely one way to help is to speak with my friend and help them? Or someone in Jeroen Hoencamps office? I hope you do not call them tomorrow and then not be able to resolve this until after the weekend because that is the behaviour of banks. They send out bad news to be received on the Friday to ruin the person's weekend. Do NOT do this to my friend please. I've asked politely

Comment

Nattie, if you want to grab someone, other than pm'ing them you can post @ before their username eg [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] - if they have more than one word do [MENTION=19723]Lee Vodafone Company Rep[/MENTION] with a semicolon at the end. Just another way of bumping someone.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If he's off then there is Jen ( I think, I can't remember her username though probably [MENTION=41528]Jen Vodafone Company Rep[/MENTION]; or asking the vodafone people on Twitter
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Oh and I have posted the article on the press page as it is really interesting and MORE companies should be doing it, and DOING it properly like Lee does.
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Nattie, if you want to grab someone, other than pm'ing them you can post @ before their username eg @Amethyst - if they have more than one word do @Lee Vodafone Company Rep with a semicolon at the end. Just another way of bumping someone.
            Amethyst, I emailed both CEO addresses and gave them options for Lee to help as I included this post in the email. I want to be honest and say that I have previously emailed Lee to help on this issue months ago but nothing appeared to happen.

Amethyst this was a reminder to THEM as they are AWARE of the thread more than anything else. On this occasion, I have a very clear and unequivocal strategy to resolve this issue

Comment

Hi leclerc,

Apologies for the delay with replying, I've only just returned to the office after being on holiday.

If your friend still needs help with this, ask them to email me with their details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line.

Once sent, they'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
              I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Vodafone Company Rep View Post
                Hi leclerc,

Apologies for the delay with replying, I've only just returned to the office after being on holiday.

If your friend still needs help with this, ask them to email me with their details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line.

Once sent, they'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
                Lee,
                I had a response from Jeroen Hoencamp's office ref for you: 8459078.
                I have previously attempted to contact you using the details above. If you would be happy for me to do so(and it is a technical breach of site rules but is there for a reason) then please can I private message you the details so that you can contact my friend and resolve it. I would add that as I know them very very well, I will know what the resolution of this is and obviously will be polite or really really annoying if it's not resolved

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Vodafone Company Rep View Post
                  Hi leclerc,

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
                  Lee I am not the customer......so cannot fill in the contact form so please advise or shall I just annoy the CEO office?

Comment

Lee has not been on the forum for the last 9 days and this issue remains unresolved. Lee from Vodafone, why should I suggest contacting you rather than the regulator if you don't at least follow up on the threads that you post on?

CEO office was investigating yet haven't spoken to my friend or even attempted to. Who is actually dealing with the case? At the moment, nobody.

Comment

Ok, I've tried online and via other means to sort this so I'll try buzz words that might be better

Rubbish service, Vodafone useless, Lee from Vodafone useless(sorry mate but if you simply don't bother revisiting threads you are involved in then it very very very annoying).

Crap service Vodafone, useless customer care, pay as you go, complaints, leaving vodafone.

If the above does not work then can someone suggest any other smoke signals for these cowboys(thought I'd add in one more Vodafone buzzword).

Comment

Have not had the pleasure of Vodafone customer services but having dealt with other companies and councils etc in the last few weeks I can say that the TERM Customer Service is misused I may be a customer trying to get service but all I seem to get is a fobbing off well trained idiot reading a prepared script and not answering the questions I am asking.
                        Funnily the best service was the DWP

Comment

I'm kinda disappointed with Lee from Vodafone at the moment and with the executive office of the same company. As bad as this may sound, Banks have a better record for trying to contact the customer to resolve the issue. This is not the first time I have tried to contact Lee and at one point I used the WRT form and my friend got nothing from them. I am not happy Lee but thankfully, I'm not with Vodafone....

Comment

Hi leclerc,

Apologies for the delay with returning to the thread.

I believe that your friend has now got in touch with me.

I'm sure they'll keep you updated.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
                            I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Lee, I did return your email giving you a time today to speak with my friend. I am in no doubt that I will find out the feedback from her and pass it onto the forum here today.

At the moment, I will reserve judgement for the time being

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X