• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello from Bakedalasker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistie View Post
    Well done for finally making it bakedalasker, glad you could make.
    A big hello and welcome from me,

mistie
    Hello Mistie, thanks for the welcome and I am glad I made it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      Well you finally made it !!!!

We will all have a nice drink to celebrate, but of course where you are it will have to be Vimto ( or 40 Lashes !!!)

Hi Baked .

Buzz
      Ah there you are Buzz. Cannot even get Vimto, thats banned. Of to Bahrain next weekend so I'll have my drink then.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Hi Baked, nice to see you over here!

Matt
        Thanks Matt, its nice to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
          oh idiot for brains... just read your name properly, I thought that was in bahrain
          Hi Mochamoo, I'm right on the East coast of Saudi in a place called Al Khobar about 20 minutes drive from Bahrain. I will be in Bahrain next weekend, need ot get some alcohol down me.

Comment

Originally posted by Deller
            Welcome to the site BAKEDALASKER

I'm sure you'll find it a lovely place andfit in just fine. Nice of you to join us.

Deller
            Thanks for the welcome Deller. I'm sure its going to be fine here and I'm looking forward to having some input.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X