• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi all

Originally posted by Rince2028 View Post
    Hi after speaking with the woman who is dealing with my complaint today I think she has sent her final findings letter out to us already once I recive this is it to late and would I then need to go to ombudsman
    I also have a compkain going with them for account fees and them being misold but I did not yet recive a reply about them because somtimes the account monthly fees took us over our limit were paying £17 a month but did not know about any benifits . But if you think a new letter is ok I will try and do it quoting what you said in your last messaage jf thats ok
    I sope agsin to the bank as far as there concernrd the £400 is there final offer and I should recive this in writing in the next few dats
    if I complain to the ombudsmsn should I wait to see the resul of my bank fees claim or just go ahead and use the argumeent from the court case you refaired me too

Comment

Re: Hi all

I had a lot of charges myself £1680 odd with Halifax and £700 odd with Nationwide lloyds and Halifax also Santander are bad with overdraft fees. £1 a day charges.Ok you have contacted the bank and they have offered you the £410. Write a letter to them saying that you would like a refund of all of the fees that you have had do you have a packaged account or is it a current account?. Contact the FOS Financial Ombudsman service and they will investigate your complaint also do you have all of your bank statements. If lloyds do not give you the £2000 back threaten them with going to the small claims court. You can have them over for breach of contract financial hardship. Unfair Selling of accounts etc. I suggest that when you get a refund of fees switch to another bank Not Halifax Lloyds or Santander any questions feel free to ask cheers.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X