• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot for got all about this one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabot for got all about this one

Hi all
    I sent a CPUTR 2008 request to Cabot about 18 months ago after they kept sending me countless letters regarding 2 old Barclays accounts I did send a CCA request and never recieved a reply so thats the reason I asked under CPTUR 2008.
    They never replied to that request either and I forgot all about until now they have passed the debts onto Rockwell and sent hello goodbye letters to confirm,my question is what should I write to Rockwells if I have no idea what documents they have if any does the account in dispute letter still matter or has the law changed I would prefer not to ignore
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Cabot for got all about this one

Hi all
    I sent a CPUTR 2008 request to Cabot about 18 months ago after they kept sending me countless letters regarding 2 old Barclays accounts I did send a CCA request and never recieved a reply so thats the reason I asked under CPTUR 2008.
    They never replied to that request either and I forgot all about until now they have passed the debts onto Rockwell and sent hello goodbye letters to confirm,my question is what should I write to Rockwells if I have no idea what documents they have if any does the account in dispute letter still matter or has the law changed I would prefer not to ignore
    Thanks

Just Bumping
    Is there a Template

Comment

What were these accounts, when were they taken out and what is the history of them?

Without the background details its difficult to advise.

Comment

What were these accounts, when were they taken out and what is the history of them?

Without the background details its difficult to advise.

Hi sorry
        They are both old Barclays accounts(before 2007) passed to Cabot about 2 years ago sent off CCA requests(tracked post) no reply then kept getting letters requesting payments so I sent off the CPUTR request and heard nothing until the hello goodbye letters

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X