• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My daughter and grandson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My daughter and grandson

She is feeling much stronger minded now, I think the initial shock has worn off and she woke up yesterday thinking I have to fight for him and I don't care what other people say/do/think,

SHE has asked her sw about a parenting class (not been told to go on one) and she has also been referred to a councillor for her depression as the doc didn't want to up her tablets,
    I can't stand the father tbh, he is very manipulative and I her father was exactly the same with me,it took me 10 years to get out of that marriage I'm glad it's not taken as long with her,
    He has tried to do the same with me but I'm sorry I'm a big now it ain't happening the same with the sw, I'm sorry but SHE is my daughter and SHE needs help just as much as the mil and as far as I am concerned and as far as they are concerned SHE is innocent in all of this and they can't prove otherwise so THEY need to treat her as if she is,
    The sw seems to be listening to me now.

Thanks for all your advice I will update if I get any further news, it will prob be middle of next week after I have spoken to the sw again and the solicitor xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X