• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EBAY SCAM Javascript Fiat Lunar Roadstar 786 6 Sleeps REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY SCAM Javascript Fiat Lunar Roadstar 786 6 Sleeps REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

Please be #scamaware - read this -->

this is not an ebay listing : Do not log in if prompted
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: EBAY SCAM Javascript Fiat Lunar Roadstar 786 6 Sleeps REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

ahh this is same van as http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...m&goto=newpost
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: EBAY SCAM Javascript Fiat Lunar Roadstar 786 6 Sleeps REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

XSS redirect script, sends you to htt://rebdy-vi3w.com/........... link edited
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Yeah found your site when I was dubious about the vehicle so googled the apparen redirect site and it bought me here
        Thanks

Comment

If you entered any login details whilst on that redirect then please change your password. If you used the same password elsewhere, email etc change those too ASAP
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
            If you entered any login details whilst on that redirect then please change your password. If you used the same password elsewhere, email etc change those too ASAP
            They won't catch me doing that
            The BIN was enough of a clue something was astray

Found myself on the Official Caravan Club site last night and I swear it's either full of bargains or scams galore
            http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/Caravan...s/results.aspx

Comment

Luckily that one seems to have been taken down but any that you find on there feel free to post the details in here once you are at least 99% sure it is a scam.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...and-Autotrader

You will see the format used which is the best way for Google to pick them up and help potential victims find them if they do a search. Make sure you also report them to the listing sites, in this case the Caravan Club too.

Comment

Originally posted by bmseven View Post
                Found myself on the Official Caravan Club site last night and I swear it's either full of bargains or scams galore
                http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/Caravan...s/results.aspx
                By coincidence, I've been semi-embroiled in a debate today with loyal defendents of The Caravan Club, whose website I had never really looked at prior to today. It is RIDDLED with scams. The sad fact is, some caravanners/campers seem to know that eBay/AutoTrader/Gumtree are dangerous places to look for a campervan etc but seem to be under the misguided impression that The Caravan Club (.co.uk) is "much better" and everything there is as nice as pie.

It's not.

Comment

I found one immediately so I see exactly what you mean Buster. Hats off to them though to be honest, when you hit "Email Advertiser" button it gives this warning

Scam Warning Please read the scam warning before parting with any money.
                  • Do not pay for a van without seeing it, as it may not exist.
                  • Always ensure you get all paperwork before handing over any money.
                  • If they ask for money via moneygram, do not send any.
                  • NEW SCAM - If they tell you that they will invoice through caravansforsale.co.uk then this is a scam. We do not hold money for clients.

Now THAT is what all sites ( yes I mean you EBAY!! )should show before sending a query to the seller. If you then go on to be scammed then I am afraid there's no hope.

Comment

Yes, that's way better than eBay but I still maintain that they should employ a cleaner. Most of the scam listings in the Caravan Club's classified section are so obvious a 10-year-old could spot them, given half-an-hour's training.

I think I qualify, in that case....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X