• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

motorhome scam on ebay / gumtree / autotrader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: motorhome scam

Someone else has just posted same van I think ( £6800 ) http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...061#post477061

Javascript redirect - so GO CHANGE YOUR EBAY / PAYPAL PASSWORDS [MENTION=53698]hondaboy[/MENTION]
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sends you to htt://rebdy-vi3w.com/ebdy2/.............................edited

Look through your browsing history and if anything like that URL is there delete all your cookies and history.

As Amethyst also says, change your passwords & contact ebay immediately

If you use that same password elsewhere emails etc, also go change those immediately
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by tools View Post
        sends you to htt://rebdy-vi3w.com/ebdy2/.............................edited

look through your browsing history and if anything like that url is there delete all your cookies and history.

As amethyst also says, change your passwords & contact ebay immediately

if you use that same password elsewhere emails etc, also go change those immediately
        not quite sure what you mean here not that genned up on this stuff
        what am i contacting ebay about
        needs some help here please

Comment

The motorhome you looked at ( the £6800) one was posted in a bit of a dodgy way so you might have compromised your ebay password and login - so we recommend going to change your passwords directly on the ebay site.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

If you also use the same password for your emails etc then change your password there too

When you go onto ebay make sure it is the genuine ebay site and does not start with http://rebdy-vi3w
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Alice is quick off the mark, just accepted £6500 from me as best offer :tinysmile_twink_t2: alice@shglobal.co.uk

Comment

Paypal invoice received already, same account details

Bank Name: Barclays
                Account number: 40517496
                Sort code: 20-44-91
                Beneficiary Name: Jacek Holasek

Comment

Well I hope the report made earlier has got the account shut down as there might be other victims who have paid money in if she/he is still using the same account details.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                    Alice is quick off the mark, just accepted £6500 from me as best offer :tinysmile_twink_t2: alice@shglobal.co.uk

Alice! who the **** is Alice ?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      Excellent, it's great to know its working
                      It is!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaboy View Post
                        Glad I could help you guys and your site saved me from parting with money
                        should I take pleasure in now telling the scammer there not getting paid or shall I let them keep thinking they might be a pay day around the corner?
                        Tell them you've sent the money and demand to know why they haven't got it. Ask "Are trying to steal my money if so I'm going to the cops etc etc :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

The account probably wont be dealt with until Monday

Comment

Just found this thread.

Needless to say, I punched the air with my fist

*YES*

Comment

Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it Buster xxxxxxxxxx Thank you for all your continued hard work seeking out these scams.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: motorhome scam on ebay / gumtree / autotrader

I have just been caught by this scam but it was a van for sale. I unfortunately paid them the money last night. I found out about this this morning. I have lost £3250, I am devastated

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X