• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

motorhome scam on ebay / gumtree / autotrader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: motorhome scam on ebay / gumtree / autotrader

Hi MissMaria, I'm so sorry to hear you've been caught by these con merchants

Have you informed your bank and the scammers bank ?

Once you have done that if you could send us the bank details of the scammer and any emails you had between you both then even if it doesn't help you get the money back it will help others. admin@legalbeagles.info .
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: motorhome scam

I just lost £2600 this scam any one ideas for help !!! it was so well wrapped up !! please!!

Comment

When did you make the bank transfer?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Can you give us the bank details pls of where you sent to money to, also email address + name of the ''seller'' , and what makes you realise it is a scam ?
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi ,
            Yes I have pay details and a whole load of emails and 2 telephone numbers also .
            My Van was due for delivery on Wednesday but 24hrs later ive contacted Paypal , ebay , my bank the payee's bank ! along the way I stublled on this forum as I investigated SH Global and Alice. Because of the way it happened I didn't see it coming Burrowed money from the Bank for work Van on the 10/11/2014 scamed on 11/11/2014 cause I was desperate really will be remembrance Day !!!

Comment

Can you please email all the details, their bank

Bank Name
              Sort Code
              Account Number

Any invoice details etc

Send it to julian.siddle@legalbeagles.info please.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I will send all details to you in the morning
                thanks

Comment

No problem
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

OK I have the emails thank you, I have reported the account to TSB although they may not see it until Monday morning

For everyone else and Google here are the details

Your PayPal invoice for eBay purchases: 2009 MERCEDES SPRINTER 311 CDi LWB XLWB HIGH-ROOF VAN (170785154722#) ‏
                    pp.service@post.com
                    Item Title - 2009 MERCEDES SPRINTER 311 CDi LWB XLWB HIGH-ROOF VAN
                    Item Number - 170785154722
                    Item Price - £2,600.00

PayPal representative Bank account* : Payment details:
                    Bank Name: TSB
                    Account number: 13120368
                    Sort code: 30-98-49
                    Beneficiary Name: Cristina Mitila

*Bacs, CHAPS and Faster Payments are accepted.
                    Invoice#: 94725822
                    Subtotal: £2,600.00
                    Shipping(Free): £0.00

Deposit: £0.00

Total: £2,600.00

Known telephone numbers used 07970431675 and 07977355104

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X