• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gumtree Car Scam - Currently Active - October 3rd - Assistance Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gumtree Car Scam - Currently Active - October 3rd - Assistance Required

I think what Jules' means, is could you please post the bank account details (of the scammer)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

:yield:

Comment

Hi sorry for delay bn poorly
        NAHARRO JOSE MIGUEL
        23/09/14
        Account money paid into
        20-92-60

Comment

Hi. "Alice" is also running a scam for a motorhome on Gumtree. I have reported it. It was the same format - working in Scotland, would ship at their expense, ebay & paypal protection, As vehicles are not covered by ebay/paypal I was sceptical and searched the email address and found loads of scams reported on that email address. Unfortunately I have deleted all the texts and emails after reporting it to ebay but still have this address they first gave me to contact. gautos@mprobt.co.uk After that it was alice@mprobt.co.uk. If you google this it comes up on a scammers site = https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

Val x

Comment

watch our for this one!
            http://motoring.trade-it.co.uk/brist...home-YI432F873

alice@stbcloud.co.uk
            Hello,
            Its still for sale. Excellent condition with no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments, If this is going to be a quick sale I will let it go for £5,700 delivered at my costs. Are you familiar to eBay? I will list the motorhome on eBay Motors for £5,700 buy it now price and I will send you a link to my auction, so you can buy it immediate.
            As soon as you will confirm the payment to eBay, I will proceed delivery without any additional costs for you.
            In case you are not familiar with them, please read their Buyer Protection and will see that they cover 100% the transaction done through them up to £50,000. You will receive the motorhome with all documents. As you know eBay is the best company of online transactions. If indeed interested in it and have the funds, I will list it on eBay, as I have a 100% positive feedback with them.
            Please let me know your decision.
            Thank you

Alice

Comment

Hi,
              I wanted to buy mazda3 2008 for £2500 from gumteree and the contact email was alice@bbtsky.co.uk.
              Again I had to send the money via transfer. It supposed to be through PayPal. I'm an eBay seller and PayPal invoice doesn't look like that. You just send the money to person's email or phone number to avoid giving personal details.
              But to get person's details I said I still want to buy the car.
              This are details:
              Bank Name: Halifax
              Account number: 10723964
              Sort code: 11-03-25
              Beneficiary Name: Mihai Bratosin

I will let to know PayPal, Halifax and gumtree about this fact.
              Hope it will help to catch them!

Comment

Many thanks Kate and well done for not falling for the scam. I have forwarded on the account details for Halifax to deal with.

As well as informing Paypal & Gumtree I would encourage you to also report it to Action Fraud so they can log it, although it is unlikely it will be investigated it will +1 on the crime figures which helps to direct police funding.
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

????

Comment

:tinysmile_cry_t::tinysmile_cry_t::tinysmile_cry_t : I was scammed lost £2,200 did u speak to the person on the phone was it malevor female

Comment

Hi I just "bought" a Mercedes convertible from Alice@stbcloud.co.uk
                      £1200 on gumtree - disappointed doesn't cover how I feel

Comment

The listing on gumtree said it had been on for 26 days !

Comment

When did you send payment ?

Can you post up the account details as soon as possible and I can pass them onto the bank. The quicker we get those details the more likely we can stop funds being removed or further victims.
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Hi I'm trying to upload photos but struggling

Comment

The bank account details are the most important, you can always email the photos to me at julian.siddle@legalbeagles.info

Comment

I've emailed the details hope they are of use 5th of November was the date paid
                                realised following day after googling alice@stbcloud
                                contacted the police and action fraud regards John

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X