• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just joined (but no virgin) !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined (but no virgin) !!

Just wanted to say hello to all, as just found this site, after someone mentioned it on CAG.
    Noticed a few familiar names on here too !!
    I'm pretty way down the line on one of my claims (a Business account for about £38k), and now at AQ stage.
    Crossed all my t's and dotted all my i's, and done heaps of research and work on it, so not phased.

STRONGLY reccomend to anyone doing this to use N1 and file at court.
    MCOL seems to be attracting a lot of desperate banks trying to get strike outs.

I have also started a claim using a firm of solicitors on my old personal account, and because of my status they are actually doing it using legal aid. So I'm taking the bank to court with a solicitor, and the government are paying for it !!

This is a bit of a trial case to see if this process works, so please don't ask me to provide their details just yet. I will let those in similar situations know how this works out, and only after will divulge.

Anyhow, there you all go, hope to be lookin in as and when I can.

Best regards

Pm

Hello Photoman, a lot of familiar names here, just joined our selves, made to feel very welcome may i say.

Comment

Hey Photoman

Great to have you over here...

I'd always recommend N1 over MCOL anyday

good luck with your legal aid claim.....look forward to hearing more further down the track

You are most welcome and look forward to seeing you around

Ame
      xxx
      Last edited by Paradox; 9th June 2007, 23:38:PM. Reason: spelling
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Good evening PM.. I had been watching your thread over on CAG before the unspeakable happened, so it's good to see you over here! My claim is small potatoes compared to yours, so good luck! I wish you all the best

Matt

Comment

Welcome Photoman

We are delighted to see you here on Beagle, you are very welcome.

If you fancy sharing a summary of your 38k claim with us Beagles we'd be most grateful.

xx C xx
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hey Photoman, old pal !!! Good to see you here - you are indeed most welcome !!! I'm sure your wealth of experience will be invaluable, should you wish to impart it. Your sheer stamina and research are legendary.

...and I expect you probably take a nifty holiday snap as well !!!

Big Will.

Comment

Hello all,
              MANY thanks for the welcome !!
              (Simian, I see your passing your banana's of wisdom out around here too now )!!
              Just joined up as saw this site mentioned on CAG, and thought I would check in and join up.
              My main claim is quite well progressed now, doing my AQ this weekend as has to be submitted on Monday.
              Pondering over the merits of sumbitting a full defence response or not?
              On the one hand, by doing so does show I am serious and well informed, on the other hand, I don't think it's wise to give too much away about your thought processes, strategies, and arguments.
              This just gives them more time to concoct a fabric of lies to countermand it all.
              Current feeling is swaying towards the latter option. Let them just stew until they see my statement of evidence !!
              I may just formulate something over the weekend anyway as it will straighten my own arguments up in prep, and maybe if I think it's flawless enough, I may submit something.

To be honest, I don't think I'll be posting too much anywhere at present, either here, CAG or penaltycharges. So please don't take offence.

My case seems to have gotten Lloyds in a real tiz, and most of the correspondance and aspects of my case, makes it pretty damn easy to identify me, and I am damn sure the banks are lookin in on these sites !!
              So having to keep my cards close to chest at mo.
              I fully plan to divulge and post all correspondance and aspects for the full benefit of all here and elsewhere, once things are sorted, and I really can't wait to do so, but prudence is unfortunately the necessary essence of my current situation.

In the meantime, I could really do with any updates on further reasonings, case law, angle and tactics regards Ci anyone may have?
              Already have a good understanding, but anything new would be useful.
              I know it's a bit cheeky, but this is one aspect of my case that I'm getting no feedback from on CAG as mods now seem to be in mass agreement that it is untenable. Fair enough, they are entitled to take such a view, and I am not going to push them or fall out with them over it.
              Meantime, myself and many others still think it has merit, and backed up in law, So any further help or pointers in this direction from those like minded here would be mucho gracias aprecciato !
              Photoman

PS: Did I mention I recieved a 28 point, with 32 sub sections defence from Foot Anstey on behalf of Lloyds !!
              Not their usual templated response !!
              If they were so confident, then why was it also followed two days later by an offer (albeit a rubbish one) !
              Also their defence contained a feeble attempt at a counter claim, which I have totally blown apart..... and also brought their insidious attempts at intimidation and retaliation to the attention of the court !

Comment

You may be interested to know, Photoman, that the CI enclosure here is private to non-members, so cannot be seen by guests. The Beagles team encourage all CI claimants to start or move their threads to there for privacy from the MIB. If you would like to do so, then admin will gladly arrange this - just bark !!!

I think, judging by the defences you're getting, you do not need to show them that you know what you're talking about. I reckon they know that already, so I agree with your decision - don't let them see your cards until you lay them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Simian View Post
                  You may be interested to know, Photoman, that the CI enclosure here is private to non-members, so cannot be seen by guests. The Beagles team encourage all CI claimants to start or move their threads to there for privacy from the MIB. If you would like to do so, then admin will gladly arrange this - just bark !!!

I think, judging by the defences you're getting, you do not need to show them that you know what you're talking about. I reckon they know that already, so I agree with your decision - don't let them see your cards until you lay them down.
                  Thanks mate
                  Yes, if you could get my thread moved, then I would fel happier about posting a whole load more about my case, which could help others also.

Agreed about not filing a full defence response, ..... however I do have one small dilemma here?

On their defence they did manage to find one single small error on my spreadsheet of charges.
                  The charge itself is still legit, however I had somehow manage to put the date of it down as being one month earlier than it actually was.
                  Now,this does not affect the total of charges claimed... however it does have a small effect upon the interest charged thereon by myself.

Now, can I just put an amended schedule of charges in with my AQ, and bearing in mind that this would actually be bringing my claim total down slightly, I cannot see how they or court could object?
                  Am I right here?

How could I go about this, where on the AQ should I mention it, and any suggestions anyone on how to phrase it?

PM

Comment

Getting thread shifted, now, mate.

I'm afraid I'm not too good on AQ's, so I've asked for some help with that. I assume it's the maxi AQ you've got, and not the simple one ?

Comment

Reading "Cooking with Pearl," she suggests that anything submitted in the AQ which has no bearing on the track allocation of the claim will not be welcomed by the Judge - and most likely ignored. Obviously, a very large difference in claim value might have a bearing, but in submitting the new figures with revised interest added, there will be little or no reduction in claim size.

I think an acknowledgement of the error to the defendant, along with an assurance that the revised spreadsheet which will be presented at the hearing will contain the necessary revision, along with the revised interest being claimed.

JMHO, though.

Comment

Good advice Bill. It's too small a matter to effect the claim
                        Wally Wight

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                          Reading "Cooking with Pearl," she suggests that anything submitted in the AQ which has no bearing on the track allocation of the claim will not be welcomed by the Judge - and most likely ignored. Obviously, a very large difference in claim value might have a bearing, but in submitting the new figures with revised interest added, there will be little or no reduction in claim size.

I think an acknowledgement of the error to the defendant, along with an assurance that the revised spreadsheet which will be presented at the hearing will contain the necessary revision, along with the revised interest being claimed.

JMHO, though.
                          Thanks Bill
                          Spot on advice. Took a peek myself at Pearl after your advice, and agree.

I agree that it maybe also polite/ proper to acknowledge the fact they have spotted a small discrepency, and provide an amended schedule.
                          Should I just send them a schedule by Recorded delivery, with a brief note?
                          If I do this, do you think I should send a copy to the court also, and if so in what format? An N244 ?

Cheers

PM

Comment

Yes, I reckon a letter acknowledging the error and confirming its' correction to the defs, along with a revised schedule, showing interest as it currently stands.
                            As the only alteration being made to the claim is one of date, and not value, then I don't think an N244 would be needed. The effect of the date change is purely to decrease the contractual interest claimed, and that is changing on a daily basis anyway.

Agreeing with Wrighty - I reckon just a simple letter to the court, to show courtesy, is all I would think you need to send. A N244 is, IMHO, an overkill in this instance.

Comment

Thanks guys
                              Will send an amended schedule to def, indicating an acknowledgement of the date error, and the changes resultant.

cheers

PM

PS: gonna post some of the case laws quoted by defendants in their defence over next couple of days. Some I've not heard of before, and someone very kindly managed to get copies for me. Not had a chance to actually read them though. Might be handy to do so, and others to have a look also, so we cannprepare how to refute them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X