• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capital One & Lowells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One & Lowells

Hi,
    I am new to this forum, but we have been having contact from Lowells and this forum came up when I googled them!
    They have contacted my husband regarding a debt with Capital One. For background, my DH was less than honest with me about debts in the past, and we are still in the process of sorting them out. Although he used to have a Capital One card, he says it was long time ago and he had paid it off. He says he has no knowledge of this. They have contacted him in writing. They have also emailed him, via my email account (he now uses mine so I know what's going on!). There is NO WAY he would have given my email address historically, so we know they are fishing around for info.
    Yesterday we had an SMS message on the home phone from Hamptons. As it was an SMS I couldn't save it and was too quick/difficult to understand to write down any ref nos.
    When looking at this a few weeks ago I noticed someone had posted a letter requesting details from Lowells as they did not recognise the debt, and I can't find it now. Can someone help me with this? I don't have full details to hand at the moment, but can get them when my DH gets in from work.
    Thanks!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X