• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Meet this ‘modern day hero’ who is determined to outscam the scamsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet this ‘modern day hero’ who is determined to outscam the scamsters

By day Julian Siddle is an HGV mechanic. But in his free time he leads a very different life – as part of a group of volunteers engaged in a citizen fightback against online fraudsters: hunting them down, exposing them and freezing the flow of money into their accounts. This weekend he will be hunched over his computer trying to con the conmen out of their own bank account details – and then making the banks shut the accounts down.

The group, all volunteers who offer legal advice to the public via a consumer rights website, LegalBeagles.info, spend much of their spare time “baiting the scamsters”.

They claim to be gathering and reporting up to 10 accounts a week to the banks’
    […]

More... Meet this ‘modern day hero’ who is determined to outscam the scamsters http://gu.com/p/4xqdn/tw

Court delivers landmark victory on Lloyds TSB’s overdraft charges http://gu.com/p/4xqdb/tw via @guardian
    Last edited by Amethyst; 27th September 2014, 07:27:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: Meet this ‘modern day hero’ who is determined to outscam the scamsters

And the Hispanic Times http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/2014...ank_frauds.htm
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have been doing the same all week with a scammer and have these details of an account that needs to be closed down. What should I now do with the information:

Account Name:
      edit
      Bank Name: Barclays Bank
      Bank Sort Code: edit
      Bank Account Number: edit
      Last edited by Tools; 27th September 2014, 08:14:AM.

Comment

Please email the full details to me, including any "invoices" to julian.siddle@legalbeagles.info as soon as you can
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Sent - thank you. I have stringing along this guy all week so that I could get these details. Appeals to my mischievous nature but at the end of the day, I get so angry at the thought that innocent people get caught up in these scams. Thank you for what you do.

Comment

We have a team of good people doing exactly the same. Details received and account reported to Barclays directly

Thank you for that, I will message you.
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Such a good idea - I'll keep at it too. I am always looking at car adverts and the fraud ones are so transparent. Such an effective way to make an impact, though. I'll message any details to you. Thanks for your email.
              Last edited by Tools; 27th September 2014, 08:11:AM. Reason: removed real name

Comment

Well done for a great article AND great work xxx
                :beagle::beagle::beagle::beagle:
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Well done Julian
                  Have you seen some of the comments posted about the story Some people deserve to be scammed, silly sods

Comment

Everyone is entitled to an opinion righty, as long as they are aware of the facts. You will have seen I have tried to respond to most of them (that deserve a response) and it gets people talking about the issue. Haven't had chance to read today's, will have a look

Comment

Keep up the Good work if one person does not fall for a scam because of sites and people like Tools its worthwhile hope its thousands though

Comment

I cannot take credit for this alone, people such as Buster Jack, Boycie, Rod Jones do far more than I do. I am just lucky to be in the position to try get the message out to as many people as possible with the support of LegalBEAGLES, it's founders, members and other forums such as Scamwarners.com and 419eater.com. There are many others who work anonymously behind the scenes including victims such as Dixie2013. (Jesus, starting to sound like an Oscars speech)

All those who contribute know who they are.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X