• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

alice@stbcloud.co.uk - WARNING !!! SCAMMERS EMAIL - alice@mprobt.co.uk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alice@stbcloud.co.uk - WARNING !!! SCAMMERS EMAIL - alice@mprobt.co.uk

We have had a number of vehicle purchases off someone using alice@stbcloud.co.uk email address via a number of online sites. The payment is made direct bank transfer to various accounts and the vehicle will be unable to be viewed, but will be delivered on a ' 5-7 approval'. They will not want to speak to you but will prefer email. They will recently have moved and be unable to allow viewings, or will be away for work, or caring for sick relative, you get the idea. They send google wallet, or paypal invoices (only they aren't actually from paypal or google wallet ) and the shipping companies will have no idea what you are talking about.

DO NOT SEND MONEY. YOU WILL NOT GET THE CAR / BIKE / CARAVAN / CAMPER / PLANT .

ALWAYS VIEW FIRST and NEVER PAY BY BANK TRANSFER .

If you have been caught out contact your BANK and the BANK you transferred money to. WITHIN TWO HOURS YOUR MONEY WILL HAVE GONE.

CONTACT the POLICE and ACTION FRAUD.

And post up as much detail as you can on the forum, or on scamwarners, or anywhere really to catch search listings if others do check first.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: alice@stbcloud.co.uk - WARNING !!! SCAMMERS EMAIL - DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS PER

I fell so bad, so stupid cuz i realized to check out this after i already sent money. I had a feeling > lets go on google and just paste the email adress "the seller" contacting me from. i was in shock... well that was a scamm bye bye my money ?

Comment

Re: alice@stbcloud.co.uk - WARNING !!! SCAMMERS EMAIL - DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS PER

Hi all,
      nearlly got caught on this one enquired about a bike on gumtree see link..

http://www.gumtree.com/p/kawasaki-mo...000/1079021965
      turns out to be Alice
      "Alice, who the **** is Alice"
      watch out scammers about..

Comment

Re: alice@stbcloud.co.uk - WARNING !!! SCAMMERS EMAIL - alice@mprobt.co.uk

Hi all,
        I nearly paid £3200 for the van advertised oton gumtree..good thing I googled alice@shglobal. Co.uk and it turned out to be scam.
        So sorry for everyone who has fallen in to this hole.
        I got an invoice which I said I will make a paymen to tonight.
        Don't know if that be of any help, but those peeps must be stopped and punished.
        Can provide invoice details, may be that way the accounts can be frozen or trap prepared.

Comment

Re: alice@stbcloud.co.uk - WARNING !!! SCAMMERS EMAIL - alice@mprobt.co.uk

If you can forward me the invoice to julian.siddle@legalbeagles.info that would be very much appreciated
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

hi..basically i did the same mistake and gave away the money and now not even the banks wants to help!
            Just wanted to know did yu receive yur money back?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X