• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Carter, lowell and fredrickson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Carter, lowell and fredrickson

Hi I have question.

I received, today, a letter from BPO Collections - the name is spelled incorrectly, should I respond to this letter? The debt 'PROVE IT' letter is prepped and ready for sending.

Obviously I am aware that this may be a 'fishing' letter, it is also saying I owe the debt to Motormile Finance, never heard of them until I went online and typed in the name.

Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by tas134 View Post
      Hi I have question.

I received, today, a letter from BPO Collections - the name is spelled incorrectly, should I respond to this letter? The debt 'PROVE IT' letter is prepped and ready for sending.

Obviously I am aware that this may be a 'fishing' letter, it is also saying I owe the debt to Motormile Finance, never heard of them until I went online and typed in the name.

Any help will be appreciated.
      if it was me i would contact them for i information one way or another stating you have idea how they are and get them to check they have the right person as a cover letter with the prove it letter but im sure some one with more no how will contact you and tell you what is best as im like you on here for help lol

Comment

hi that every one im hoping for some advice on the last letter i got from BC i no ive made a one or two post of crap but forgive me and help

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg

take a look and tell me should i responed or wait for lowel to repomed to the cca

Comment

hi i know every one on here is doing it for free and there are loads of people looking for help and i may be trying to go too quick but all im asking is am i doing things right or am i diging myself in a hole or wasting my time. but im thinking i need to ask another site as all help as dryed up on hear. im going to give it 24 hours then thread will close and all say thanks but good buy

Comment

Originally posted by chaz301975 View Post
            hi i know every one on here is doing it for free and there are loads of people looking for help and i may be trying to go too quick but all im asking is am i doing things right or am i diging myself in a hole or wasting my time. but im thinking i need to ask another site as all help as dryed up on hear. im going to give it 24 hours then thread will close and all say thanks but good buy
            just had a quick read through this thread, is there any way you can put up a copy of their particulars of claim ?

please make sure you remove your name/ a/c numbers as something is not quite right here ? you seem to think it is for a credit card but it would appear to be for an old argos a/c ??

Comment

all info is there but only way i can put it im is though links on my hotmail one drive if there is any thing you wish to no just ask and i will post link unless you and tell me how to post direct.

sorry but trying to sort tis is pushung me back in to deprestion ps im dyslexic and writing is hard for me give me maths or enginerring and im there and computors im ok with as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by skilganon View Post
                just had a quick read through this thread, is there any way you can put up a copy of their particulars of claim ?

please make sure you remove your name/ a/c numbers as something is not quite right here ? you seem to think it is for a credit card but it would appear to be for an old argos a/c ??
                i dont think that is for a credit card with vanquis i know the number thay have is for a vanquis credit card and i have all paperwork for that and fell in to distput withe the over there payment protection and there unwilingness to come to a agreement over payment and what my dept was

Comment

hi chaz,

it is the particulars of claim on the claim form i am interested in, can you scan the particulars of claim section ? and attach it to your post on the thread ?

i appreciate it would be difficult for you to type out the particulars of claim

Comment

Originally posted by skilganon View Post
                    hi chaz,

it is the particulars of claim on the claim form i am interested in, can you scan the particulars of claim section ? and attach it to your post on the thread ?

i appreciate it would be difficult for you to type out the particulars of claim
                    first yes i no i should have edited it but i have nothing to loose as i cant even get credit from a loan shark and it is late and it is too much to edit a pdf

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2cpdf

i will del link when you have read

Comment

hi chaz,

thanks for that, there seems to be 2 claims ? or are they just complete idiots as one letter relates to vanquis and the other to argos?

have they combined two debts onto one claim ?

it is the actual claim form i would like to see, really sorry, the blue form sent to you by the court, to see what they are claiming have you had 2 of these ?

Comment

are if you look at the there ref: numbers they are the same so i say complet beeps. no form from the court yet but a clear indication that court action will nappen if i do not pay. im waiting for the cca reply from lowell

Comment

ahh,

my apologies it appears that you havent as yet received a claim form, the only thing you can really do is to wait until you receive a claim form.

you have sent a CPR request and also a CCA request, you have done the right thing there is not much more that you can do at the moment.

Comment

so it is a aiting game of how will blink first should i do any think now or just wait

Comment

to be honest and in my humble opinion i dont think there is much more you can do, they have breached several rules which can only go in your favour keep all of those letters safely and in a file if you can and in date order, i have a copy of those 3 letters you posted earlier on my pc if you want to get rid of them,

i should be able to print them off and remove your personal detail and post them back on this thread for you if and when the need arises, please keep this thread alive there are a number of good people out there who will be able to help you

lets just see what they do next:okay:

Comment

i dont no if this is a good thing or bad thing but i got a new letter today from bryan carter.

"We refer you to your recent communication.

Please note that we are no longer instucted in connection with this matter and have returned this account to our client"

so what happens now still no letters from lowell as of today so i gess i will have to wait

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X