• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA Please Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCA Please Help

Here are some of the paperwork
    Attached Files

Comment

And there is more
      Attached Files

Comment

And even more
        Attached Files

Comment

Finally thank you for any help
          Attached Files

Comment

Would appreciate help please.

Comment

I can read their cover letter but the other attachments are too blurry to be legible. Are the copies you received like that or are they better quality?

Comment

Thank you Flaming Parrot for your response, I have upload the letter again, though some are difficult to read. I have split the Barclay card letter in half to make it easier to read and adjusted the lighting levels.

Many Thanks

M
                Attached Files

Comment

And some more...
                  Attached Files

Comment

last ones hopefully... Thanks again in advance M
                    Attached Files

Comment

Any help please?

Comment

Bump....please help

Comment

Sure someone who is good with CCA docs will be along soon.

Comment

Still looking for help

Comment

Originally posted by mk13 View Post
                              Morning Folks,

Have just received a letter from Aktiv Capital with regards to the CCA. I am annoyed that this correspondence went to my parents property and not my address so had to collect it yesterday as my parents, who live 40 miles away. Anyway I have uploaded the letter including T&C, I actually forgot that this was originally a Morgan Stanley care taken over by Barclay card then Akiv Capital...what significance to my situation as I don't know?

Please help and advice me what to do next as there is no signature on the paperwork.

Hi, What you have is a reconstituted agreement, this May satisfy a CCA request if it is complete, with your name and address and the creditors name and address exactly as they were when the agreements was signed.

The Ts & Cs Must be those relevant at inception and closure of the account + any material amendments made during the life of the account also any documents mentioned in the Ts & Cs must be supplied.
                              If any of the above a wrong or missing the recon fails to comply.
                              No signatures are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post

Hi, What you have is a reconstituted agreement, this May satisfy a CCA request if it is complete, with your name and address and the creditors name and address exactly as they were when the agreements was signed.

The Ts & Cs Must be those relevant at inception and closure of the account + any material amendments made during the life of the account also any documents mentioned in the Ts & Cs must be supplied.
                                If any of the above a wrong or missing the recon fails to comply.
                                No signatures are needed.
                                Many Thanks more your help, will check their response out. Incidentally, one of the creditors I sent a CCA request to, has still not responded.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X