• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Seems to be the pertinent bit.

''In the interim period, please could all clients who made payments into the accounts of Bournes after 1 September 2014 provide in writing copies of their statements showing the payments being made, together with confirmation of their account reference numbers, address details and certified true copies of their passport photo pages/driver’s licences. The identity documentation must be valid.

Also we will require your instructions as to how to process the payments, when we are in a position to do so. Either by bank transfer or cheque. Please ensure that you do not email to me your bank details.

All correspondence in relation to this specific matter must be in writing.''
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

The aforementioned rules permit the deduction of costs of the distribution (of money) process.

When they suss the rules they will take costs out of the payments , have I read it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Seems to be the pertinent bit.

''In the interim period, please could all clients who made payments into the accounts of Bournes after 1 September 2014 provide in writing copies of their statements showing the payments being made, together with confirmation of their account reference numbers, address details and certified true copies of their passport photo pages/driver’s licences. The identity documentation must be valid.

Also we will require your instructions as to how to process the payments, when we are in a position to do so. Either by bank transfer or cheque. Please ensure that you do not email to me your bank details.

All correspondence in relation to this specific matter must be in writing.''
        Its always possible that this response by Levy may be because they don't want to be investigated AND in particularly their previous connection to Bournes Owners AND is it correct to say that Levy swore on oath too the court no less that he had no connection with them. If so Oh! deery memasdopey:

Comment

We don't have any evidence of any connection between Levy and Bournes prior to the administration as yet.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Not between Bournes perhaps but certainly you do now have a connection between Levy and the owners of Bournes which in my view invalidates the statement of truth that was made by Levy

Comment

I have now got the Levy solicitors letter out that is dated 27th August 09 after doing some searches on companies house it seems they dissolved in May 09 so how the hell did I get a letter from them in August it was signed by a Gino Brandolani, I think I need to take all this to the police I am not comfortable with this at all and to think I trusted these people it infuriates me. I was going to copy it to show you all but I think it would be best to take it to the police first. Maybe we need to all get together to take this further, the more people we have behind it the better. What does everyone think?

Comment

Originally posted by AChaz05 View Post
                I have now got the Levy solicitors letter out that is dated 27th August 09 after doing some searches on companies house it seems they dissolved in May 09 so how the hell did I get a letter from them in August it was signed by a Gino Brandolani, I think I need to take all this to the police I am not comfortable with this at all and to think I trusted these people it infuriates me. I was going to copy it to show you all but I think it would be best to take it to the police first. Maybe we need to all get together to take this further, the more people we have behind it the better. What does everyone think?
                Gino seems to be

Luigi Mario Brandolani

SRA ID:
                SRA Regulated

Director at:
                Madox Brown Solicitors Ltd
                12 Tib Lane,
                Manchester,
                M2 4JB

We know Bournes used Madox Brown as solicitors and Michelle used to be director. What we don't have is a link to Levy.

Is your letter headed Levy Solicitors ? I think you have to match up that it is the same Levy. Is there a first name ?

I can only find a couple Levy SOlicitors - http://www.levys.co.uk/ and http://www.levysolicitors.co.uk/

or this one on Co HOuse - ( who seem to be same as http://www.levys.co.uk/ )
                LEVYS PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITORS LLP
                MANCHESTER HOUSE
                84-86 PRINCESS STREET
                MANCHESTER
                GREATER MANCHESTER
                ML 6NG
                Company No. OC325590

Director - Michael Levys

Levy - the Administrator is Peter Levy and Virgil Levy.

However I think the police would be a good idea rather than my amateaur sleuthing lol, I would scan the original in and send a copy to the FCA and Action Fraud too. Obviously I'd like to see it too if you can email it to me.

Salford against the Bedroom Tax
                October 10, 2013 ·
                Press Release
                Manchester lawyer urges crackdown on phoney bailiffs!
                Local lawyer, Gino Brandolani of Bournes Solicitors, has recently called on the Minister for Consumer Affairs, along with the Office of Fair Trading to put a stop to the many payday lenders currently flaunting the law through their employment of a considerable number of fake bailiffs to act upon their behalf. It has been noted on numerous occasions that these ‘fake’ bailiffs are exploiting unsuspecting emotionally and financially vulnerable individuals through a variety of scare tactics to frighten clients into paying them immediately.
                Last edited by Amethyst; 20th December 2014, 11:04:AM.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

The plot thickens daily. They all sound suspicious and it would be so great if there was hard evidence to trip someone up. God its bad when you have to think like this. Xxx

Comment

It is sad, and horrible having to be suspicious and cynical about pretty much everyone these days xx Remember there is NO evidence that Levy's had anything to do with Bournes or the Gilbournes before the Administration, I've found no link anyway. We need to see the actual letter AChaz is talking about to be able to look into the allegation further.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                      could you send me your email address so I can send you a copy of the letter I have covered my address up so no one can see it.
                      Cheers

Comment

Hi AChaz admin@legalbeagles.info Thank you so much for doing that.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Have got a copy of the letter now from Levys Solicitors ( http://www.levys.co.uk/ ). I think it is just a very bad coincidence on the names.

The letter is from the Levys Solicitors based at Princess Street, Manchester - run by Michael Levy.

LA Business Recovery is a Peter Levy and Virgil Levy

I can't find any connection between the two, or between Peter and Virgil and Michael.

However I can completely understand the concerns and it should be investigated properly.

Here's the bottom of the letter showing the address details.

Top right of letter

Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Happy Christmas to all at Legal Beagles hope Santa is kind tonight. :27: xxx

Comment

Happy Christmas to you too xxxx Let's hope the New Year brings some good news for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Happy New Year everybody.......where were we - I have had no reply from action fraud or watchdog!! Do we just wait for the Administrators to conclude there investigation and take all the money?

IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN ACTUALLY DO????

Did anyone recieve any money back from those that paid after the 01 Septemeber 14.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X