• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!! Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!!

Thanks fp

I will do that straight away.....

Your information is very much appreciated.

Jay x

Comment

Re: Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!!

Originally posted by jayl6191 View Post
      Thanks fp

I will do that straight away.....

Your information is very much appreciated.

Jay x
      ...and don't fill in the outgoings sheet or ask for a goodwill gesture to reduce the debt! :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
        ...and don't fill in the outgoings sheet or ask for a goodwill gesture to reduce the debt! :nono:
        Won't do FP!! X

Will update when replies received..

In meantime have a very merry happy Xmas and New year
        To you!..... and the whole of LB...

Jay X X X

Comment

SAR RECEIVED

UPDATE TO THREAD:

Today i received SAR information from cap one.

my credit report shows date of default 4/4/2009

The SAR information has my last payment as the 6/1/2009
          and no contact from me since.

1: does this mean i was right and iam stat barred ?

2: if so what should i do next ? tell blake lapthorn etc..... contact arrow global ask for it to be removed ?

currentlly the last contact was BL sending me 14 day letter to respond, and i sent a request for information they would rely on in court
          as advised by FP on the 13/12/14 so its been around a month since i sent that request and have heard nothing ?

Thanks for help everyone

jay

Comment

Been reading up on SB and more confued now lots of conflicting info!
            hope iam right here

Comment

Statute Barred (simple contract= unsecured loans and credit cards)
              The date can calculated on the date a contractual payment was due and not made after which no further payment or written acknowledgment was ever made if a claim was issued before 06/01/2015 it would stop the clock.
              No claim issued it's SB, there is a BIG BUT to this, guessing here that BL may claim the " cause of action " is the date the account was defaulted i.e. April 2009.
              You could try sending BL letter suggesting reconsider their threat of action as you contend the alleged debt is SB.( do not tell them any more detail) send by signed or post.

Comment

Thanks nemesis!
                6/1/09 was the date they received my last payment.
                So would that make the default 6/2/09 when the next
                Statement date was ?

Jay

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Hi it would appear that this debt is very close to SB.
                    Have you heard anymore from BL?

Comment

No not since I sent them a letter requesting
                      Documents they relied on in court as advised by flaming parrot.

That was around the 12th December, not heard anything since.

Jay

Comment

Hi, everyone!
                        Just a quick thanks for the people that helped on this,
                        Blake lapthorn never replied after requesting the documents they were going to use in court back in december.
                        had no further contact and it has now dropped of my credit report and is stat barred.

:tinysmile_twink_t2::tung:

Comment

Hi,
                          It certainly looks good!

nem

Comment

Hi........ spoke to soon

Just received letter from blake lapthorn,

"says in reply to my letter requesting documents they intend to use in court back in december,
                            we have now provided you with the signed credit aggreement and terms"

"i have 14 days to respond or they will issue court procedings as advised by there client arrow global"

To recap:

in the meantime since i sent them that letter i done a sar request and i got the debt stat barred on 3rd march from that info.

According the my credit report it was 4th april 2015 either way it is stat barred by 4th april,
                            And it has allready dissapeared of my credit file on saturday.

They have give me a contact name and said i can email or call them.

How should i go about this now ?? should i email to tell them its stat barred etc.......

is there a template as ime terrible at doing things like this.

Look forward to hearing good news from you!!

Comment

Hi,

Please post a copy of the document supplied here after removing personal identifiers, it will be easier to advise you on what to do or not to do.

nem

Comment

Thanks ill just scan it, do you need the terms and conditions as well or just the document

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X