• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!! Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!!

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    I agree with Kati send the CCA with the £1 to cap 1

Getting it ready now, thanks :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Re: Arrow global ltd through Blake lapthorn threating court proceedings in 14 days!!

Forgot to ask does this mean arrow dont own the debt ? and are just collecting car cap 1 ?
      just in that 2nd letter above blake lapthorn says in 2nd paragraph that arrow purchase debts then pass to them ?

Jay

Comment

No Arrow do own the debt and are the creditor under the CCA.

If you want a copy of the CCA then ask Capital One, if they have it you can then check it for anomolies hopefully before a court claim pops up. Arrow have put your case on hold, not that I'd put too much store in that, but might just stave them off until you are statute barred.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No Arrow do own the debt and are the creditor under the CCA.

If you want a copy of the CCA then ask Capital One, if they have it you can then check it for anomolies hopefully before a court claim pops up. Arrow have put your case on hold, not that I'd put too much store in that, but might just stave them off until you are statute barred.
          Thanks, just with arrow quoting in there letter
          above that they dont accept they are the creditor?

So is what they are saying in the letter not true ?

Sorry for the questions just trying to keep track of all
          the facts.

Thanks x

Comment

Hi Jay you probably paid PPI with Capital One Reclaim it £5000 over how many years has this amount added upto?.

Comment

Definition of Creditor under s. 189 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974

“creditor ” means the person providing credit under a consumer credit agreement or the person to whom his rights and duties under the agreement have passed by assignment or operation of law, and in relation to a prospective consumer credit agreement, includes the prospective creditor;
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi Amethyst

so there not the creditor but now own the deby ?

still not heard anything back from this since the last letter saying they would try to get cca from cap 1.... hoping they dont lol

Might need another thread soon though just got a phone call on my mobile (brand new number) it showed up as another mobile that was ringing me, and it was capquest not heard from them for years its over another CC about 6 months away from stat barred, just said i wouldnt speak to them over the phone and they hung up..... looks like there coming back to haunt me with the stat barred coming up on both these now. x

Comment

Ok dont panic get all your agreements from Capital one ask for all statements and get all your interest late payments and PPI back ok.

Comment

AAAHHHHHH :tinysmile_cry_t:

I just received this saturday, panacking now what is the best advise for next move please....

ive also got a while you were out card from royalmail today saying they have got a recorded letter for me! dread to think what that is
                    Attached Files

Comment

i have it stat barred april 2015 if there is anything to hold it up ?????

could the recorded letter royalmail have for me be from the courts ???

Comment

ime prob jumping the gun but whats a cpr request should i have done that ?

also forgot to say there i a few sheets of terms and conditions in with that aggreement i have put on above,

Comment

Originally posted by jayl6191 View Post
                          i have it stat barred april 2015 if there is anything to hold it up ?????

could the recorded letter royalmail have for me be from the courts ???

sorry another question lol!! ime in full panic mode :tinysmile_twink_t2:

does it matter the agreement sent is some sort of photocopy ? above signature is very blurred cant make out the writing

Comment

Was there anything else with this agreement ?

It doesn't contain all the terms, there should be some A4 sheets of terms and conditions with it ?

( ignore that just read your other post - '' also forgot to say there i a few sheets of terms and conditions in with that aggreement i have put on above, '' - okay bottom left of the sheets of terms what does it say V3# or something like that )
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Was there anything else with this agreement ?

It doesn't contain all the terms, there should be some A4 sheets of terms and conditions with it ?

( ignore that just read your other post - '' also forgot to say there i a few sheets of terms and conditions in with that aggreement i have put on above, '' - okay bottom left of the sheets of terms what does it say V3# or something like that )
                              Hi thanks for reply.

It's says capital one confidential v9

Comment

phew went to delivery office it was just a parcel waiting for me lol ! was sweating in there

what does the v9 mean then ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X