• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

proving id fraud help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: proving id fraud help

yes i do live in the uk , found out today the police gained entry don't no if bailiffs was present they said i have to go to police station for key to lock so i can gain access to my property but they would not comment further to the concierge so all i got today was you cannot gain access still now till monday i have a disabled son what am i going to do if they arrest me for something i have not done

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo1966 View Post
      Chrystai0121 If one is committing a fraud they are purporting to be YOU that is why they are chasing you. The individual using your identity is invisible. That is why you must prove the fraud and protect yourself. The person has a lot more info than you realise. You must ringfence your life.......

This type of criminal activity is worse than actual burglary as you are never sure when they could come back....... they may wait on info for years then strike.......

Ringfence all Passwords.......Bank accounts Insurances Stocks shares anything and everything do a do diligence on your life and then contact all and prove you are who you are and you have been a victim of fraud
      been actually looking over past letters and trying to find any evidence to prove i was not the person driving now since i was contacted by Macmillan in 2011 and this court date was meant to be in 2012 , and 1 date of june 2011 when at least one of these crimes was committed would i be right in thinking the crimes was committed between those dates ,? if so in 2011 i have kept all medical paper work to do with my partner even doctors letters for me, i have also access to birmingham community healthcare "the supportive care pathway community "for my partner which is in a yellow folder it states in there that i agreed to move in temporary in april 2011 to assist with care needs of my partner and there is a log of dates after where they have been to watch me change the dressings and care for his trachyeostomy tube and peg feeding tube i also have all the dates when chemo and radio therapy treatment was started and the method of transport was ambulance there and back , [ would this be usable if the times of the speeding was different to when these appointments took place ] also i have appointments for consultant check up letters which these was taxis as transportation there and back , i also have letters from cardiology , respiratory , ENT , MAU, children's hospital [for my son when he was admitted] all these appointments was again the same taxi firm that was used, i have all the evidence to prove where i have been and method of transportation used but would it be excepted if it does not match the speeding dates ? i contacted the taxi firm involved today and asked them if they save dates and times when i have called a taxi and they said they keep records up to 10 years , i explained my circumstances to them and i was told if i wanted to attend there office with the police they could verify my identity and taxi use then went on to say your number flags up over 600 times in taxi use on our system [ could i use this as evidence even if dates dont match or times do you have to have proof of the exact time and date ? you see i dont no when these was committed but have a rough estimation when it could have been the only two dates i no is either the 4th or 5th of june 2011 [from road camera ] and a court appearance when i was meant to attend for a case i apparently re-opened to appeal? [ i have no idea what that means ] this was either march or june 2012 sorry i cannot remember exact dates, so i think im looking at the 5 speeding tickets and whatever the re-opening of a case is but i do no the fine is for well over £1500 pounds [ all this information i collected from the magistrates fines department and from collectica , i have to go to the police station on monday to collect key for lock but i imagine they could also arrest me whilst im there so i have 1 day to collect proof , is there anything i should bring with me as proof would those letters be okay or what would you suggest , i also kept copies of the text messages i sent my friend asking for my keys back would this be excepted if they are printed of my computer because thats where they are stored thank you once again for all the advise

Comment

Everything on the phone and computer should be timed and be evidence in defence,
        When you go to the Police make sure you have a Solicitor yours or the Duty Solicitor to advise you the stress of this must be so great you will need help.
        All of us on here hope this gets sorted sooner than later.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X