• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cannot enable top stats.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot enable top stats.

I lost my what’s happening box. At first it looked like I had minimised it. I had a search through some old posts and it looks like I clicked the drop down arrow and 'turn off top stats'. Now it does say to reinstate it I should click on quick links and click enable top statistics but the button /option is missing. I only have, Todays post; subscribed threads; who’s online and user tagging statistics on my QL list of options.
    Please help!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous
    Tags: None

Re: cannot enable top stats.

Have you tried clicking the little arrow on the extreme right of the blue 'what's happening' bar?

Comment

Good Morning and thanks for coming back to me.
      I went through this yesterday – the ‘what’s happening bar' is gone! I am sorry but it is. God Knows what I have done.
      Paws

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
      ~ Anonymous

Comment

So, It looks like you originally clicked this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	e2ff7001.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1161644

If so, then you are correct that the option in the main quicklinks menus it refers to is missing. so you can't undo it and bring it back.

However, using a bit of logic and looking at the url/history of what happens when you choose to turn the box off in that fashion, I can work out what the reactivation link should be.

Try clicking on this link.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...do=enablestats

Comment

Sorted by the lovely nibbler -see Help -messed up my forum display.
          Thank you sooooo much

~ Anonymous

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X