• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Portfolio 1 - is this a valid CCA??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Portfolio 1 - is this a valid CCA??

Hello there,
    I was wondering if someone can help just check that the CCA I have been sent by Lowell via Lloyds is actually valid? They say it is, but of course they would! They may be right, but I want some second opinions. I have attached it as a PDF for people to view and blacked out my personal data.

If it is not valid, then can someone help me construct a letter in reply please?

Just to make you aware, when I asked for the CCA agreement for this account, they actually sent me a letter saying that they could not obtain it and they were closing my account. I still have this. There may have been a clause saying that is it turns up then they'll be contacting me.

Many thanks for taking a look, and I'll look forward to a reply from somebody.
    Attached Files

Re: Lowell Portfolio 1 - is this a valid CCA??

Hi sleslie,

i will give you my limited opinion on this, i am not too familiar with online applications but i am aware that usually a ticked box is sufficient to enforce.

but from what i have seen i cannot see a ticked box and also what jumped out at me was that there is a line that states:

CCA signed : yes

which would point to the fact that their is a signed CCA ? as this is just an online ' application' and not an 'agreement' as such there are no terms and conditions that i can see either ?

maybe someone with more experience will add to what i have said.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X