• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello all - Equity Split and Reposession / Charging order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello all

Originally posted by Apollo1966 View Post
    Amethyst thank you very much. That puts my mind at ease. As you have previously said I have to put a good case and witness statements. As I have said, my W.S already provided to court. Now just got to hope they are good enough. I wish I had found this site years ago. When I had feeling ex would come back to haunt. lol

Thanks and I do mean that. .........................I will be a regular as when house sold I plan on releasing my product that is in the making.......... buying land and building eco friendly house. I'm going back to my roots. so there will be lots that I got to squat up on and signature says all
    Apollo, how did you go in court last week ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst and all members and guests.........Apologise for the delay in updating.... I had so much as a matter of urgency to deal with Hospitals tests here tests there and everything...... UPDATE on case....

Went to court...... B/Soc solicitors said they had not been served..... I went mental.... I went to security before they came to me.... Told them they are trying to pull a fast one... I am too smart.... Leave me alone, I will go for fag and calm down. i did enjoy that fag. Went into court and they explained that I didnt serve. I hadn't paid a penny since Aug 2012...... so repossession just needs to be rubber stamped...

My turn to explain. I explained 1st judge gave time line..... I adhered to it but b/soc didn't they served the day I was writing my w/s how is that complying with judges order.

I said Now judge as for the MPC aka PPI they owe me but they cannot add up....... here is a hand written calculation showing that their figures do not compute....... thats wrong......

Judge..... took all this on board and after a few quick calculations worked out that even though I ain't paid a penny since Aug 2012.... i am only 2 months in arrears so he is not granting repossession order and told B/Soc to go get their house in order as there is a fundamental error in this account.

B/soc then request the judge grant repossession in Ex's name as she did not oppose.... Judge said no to that as well...... due to the fact that Ex v Me has new statement dates and then hearing dates.

To date I have not heard from B/soc regarding a resolution over figures...... So I have heard that if I have a claim for assistance for interest as on unemployment they can't take me to court..... so am going to start that process even though they will only pay 50% as in joint names it will stop b/soc starting again legal and me and ex time to tell judge all and get %

thanks for your patients......and help

apollo1966
      Knowledge is only Knowledge

If you PASS it on otherwise it's a

SECRET!!!!!!!

Comment

So B/Soc has been given more time to sort out their figures so the repossession wasn't granted and you're waiting on them coming back to you.

And the hearing with your ex has been held off as well for more statements.

So you concentrating efforts on the case with your ex over the equity share of the house for the moment ?

And yes if you are entitled to claim something to help with interest payments on the mortgage that will help if the b/soc sort themselves out and try again.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sort of......As the judge did not grant repo on the grounds of figures he was supplied with....... i kept two aces up my sleeve.... 1...... Your suggestion of suspended as I can sell house to cash buyer and 2. With figures he was supplied with THEY did not include the £23.00 non repayment per month. charged by the bank.

Now if I am only 2mths in arrears with his figures by the time they correct theirs I will be well in advance.........

I think I have them bang to rights ....... so I am still working on their figures and now all courts have stopped so far as b/soc are concerned I go get aid and that give me time......

They shot their self in foot when they told judge "I didn't serve"

Apollo1966
          Knowledge is only Knowledge

If you PASS it on otherwise it's a

SECRET!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X