• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enaid v Monument ***Settled***and unsettled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want to do a normal schedule and e-mail it to me, I'll do the CI one for you.

Let me know and I'll give you my e-mail address

Comment

really that would be great thanks!

Comment

It is Sat 4th August, I have a court date 17th August, I have not received a bundle from monument. Mine was posted next day at extra cost to get there on time, the court one was hand delivered and on time.
        My question is what happens now?
        Will they get extra days because of the postal strike? if so why? I went out of my way to get mine there on time.
        If not do I have to go the claim by default route as they have not complied with the judges directions?
        I have not been this far before, so advice needed please. Enaid x

Comment

I'll have to give this a little bump, I havent got long lol

Comment

I'd get hold of the courts first thing monday morning.
            make the judge aware you are unhappy that they have dissregarded the judges directions, that you believe it is just another example of the stalling tatics the bank has used throughout your claim.... lay it on thick etc.
            might be an idea to put it in writting aswell and take it in to the court.

then gentle but firm harrasment on a daily bases me thinks...... tis what I would do anyway... in fact I think it's what I will doing, if my case continues to progress the way it has so far anyway.

I don't know if this is the right thing to do or not hun, but it can't hurt to try

Comment

love the avatar by the way

Comment

I was thinking that tempty but I am sure I read they were giving grace cause of the postal strike, they seem to let them off anyway. Soon as I find what to do without any come backs I'll do it dont worry.
                How are you anyway? knackered lol

Comment

not too bad today hun, had to leave early thismorning....had myself a rather nasty headache.... came home at 5am. head much better after a good sleep and some painkillers

Comment

I would still put it to the judge that in spite of the postal strikes....which were known about well in advance! You managed to get your case work in on time...... the banks have not just found out they needed to have this ready..... they had the same amount of time as you did to prepare. Postal strike or not.
                    this is what I would say anyway..... you might also want to queery what would have happened had you not got your papper work in!

Comment

I will do that or get the lad to do it they wont speak to me lol
                      Hope your headache soon goes.
                      Are you liking the job or waht? has OH got anything yet?

Comment

put it all in writting enaid and ask it be attached to your bundle.
                        They can't just dismiss it if it's in writting.

As far as the job goes....it's ok. time goes pretty quickly, nice and busy. I havent found it too hard to stay up all night, would'nt say I like the job....but I don't hate it
                        hubby still applying for all he can, meanwhile we have a claim for income based job seekers...which should help out a bit. He's trying hard to get something though...can't ask more then that really.

Comment

No it's not asy i know, seems as though the harder you try, the harder it becomes.
                          I am sure you'll be sorted soon, things seem to have a way of happening to nice peeps, well seems like that to me.
                          Glorious sun here today, infact too hot to go out in right now, I will saty on here till it cools off lol.

Comment

it's glorious weather here too, very hot. kids have hassled me to put the pool out and it's nearly done now.... so gonna go jump in in a min
                            (ive cheated and warmed it up with a little hot water) allso got the solar cover on it helping to heat it as I filled it lol

Comment

Heated swimming pool eh, I thought peeps on here were supposed to be poor pmsl
                              No diving lady, you will hurt yourself lol.

Comment

I have just rung the court to see what i was supposed to do as Monument have not forwarded their bundle.
                                The lady told me to ring next week and see if the case was still going on, or being stayed.
                                This is Tameside Court, the lady said that all notes have been sent to the judges and it is up to them individually wether the case proceeds or not.
                                I myself think this is very unacceptable at such short notice, do they not realize that people work etc and have to make arrangements for such things.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X