• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help - T Mobile / Wescot Credit Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - T Mobile / Wescot Credit Services

I'm looking for some help as I feel I've hit a brick wall trying to deal with this myself. I'll start from the beginning to give a rough timeline.

In Dec 13 / Jan 14 I received a letter out of the blue from Westcot Credit Services claiming I owed EE / T Mobile for an account.
    I contacted them to say i'd never been with this mobile company and asked for more details. They supplied me with the mobile number it related to, and advised a contract had been taken out at a Carphone Warehouse store, and was linked to an address in London.

I then contacted T Mobile and after speaking to 4 different people was assured that the file would be retrieved from the debt collectors and a fraud file would be raised, I would need to wait up to 8 weeks for the paperwork to be sent for signing.

Since then it's been round and round in circles every few weeks, with the same letter from the debt collector asking for payment and giving 14 days for a reply. Me speaking to T Mobile and being promised my call query has been passed onto their ' fraud team' but nothing materializing. Each time I call Wescot back to say I've spoken to T mobile.

The last contact I had was on 29th July, T mobile advised a note was on the file confirming paperwork had been sent - nothing received so far! The same standard letter then came from Westcot on the 14th Aug - this time with an email address for idfraud@t-mobile. Fri 15 Aug I emailed t mobile, asking for paperwork to be sent, and asking them to acknowledge my email was received. No reply at all.

What do I do next ?

Sorry for the long ramble
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X