• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Evolution Banking Limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Evolution Banking Limited

I'm beginning to think this is an issue with Callcredit / Noddle as that's the common factor, including mine. However, I'm wondering if that could not be turned to our advantage, as Evolution cannot report on a debt they have nothing to do with. Equally a DCA cannot report to a CRA about a debt they own but doesn't show, so what will happen to the credit reports if nothing is corrected? Presumably nothing will show on your CRF which would be good news.

I believe it's illegal to report on the same debt twice, so presumably that applies if it was reported under different owners. I might have just made this law up though lol! I think I remember it from the past.

Comment

Noddle are Callcredit it seems, once a default is on your file it stays for 6 years except in Scotland it is 5 years Note( different rules for different people), if the O.C. sells the so called debt then the new owners are listed as owners but the date stays the same,

(Watch out for people like Capquest who try and change the date of default to when they purchase it and start reporting default from that date) they refuse via call credit to correct entry i am still fighting them thru call credit as they are allowing the wrong info & try to say they understand but Capquest will not alter. ICO at this rate

seems after the 6 or 5 years limit it automatically falls off CRA records, but can still be chased with the begging letters.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        Noddle are Callcredit it seems, once a default is on your file it stays for 6 years except in Scotland it is 5 years Note( different rules for different people), if the O.C. sells the so called debt then the new owners are listed as owners but the date stays the same,

(Watch out for people like Capquest who try and change the date of default to when they purchase it and start reporting default from that date) they refuse via call credit to correct entry i am still fighting them thru call credit as they are allowing the wrong info & try to say they understand but Capquest will not alter. ICO at this rate

seems after the 6 or 5 years limit it automatically falls off CRA records, but can still be chased with the begging letters.
        Indeed. The point I was trying to make was that this seems to be an issue with Noddle/Callcredit getting it wrong.

Now, most will write in and the record will be set straight, BUT if you don't write in, Evolution Banking will show on your CRF, but won't be reporting anything. The DCA will be reporting, but won't show on your CRF. Thus, potentially, by not setting the record straight the debt could disappear from your credit record.

Comment

A complaint thru Noddle CRA file to the effect incorrect info starts the ball rolling as we have done for starters.

as for part 2 of your comment disappear, I wish let us see?

Comment

I'm not talking about the physical debt disappearing, nor the hassle from DCA's etc.... I'm talking solely your Credit Reference File. If it disappeared for several months it may make a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombats View Post
              I'm not talking about the physical debt disappearing, nor the hassle from DCA's etc.... I'm talking solely your Credit Reference File. If it disappeared for several months it may make a huge difference.
              we shall see what happens next, no doubt lowells will correct it, maybe somebody may know the answer and have come across the situation before.

Comment

Is it established it's ALWAYS Lowells? I haven't checked back on my CRF TBH. I've no doubt it will be corrected, but again the point I'm trying to make is that it may be beneficial to the consumer to let them find the mistake, rather than actually write in and point it out to them.

Comment

try asking Kate or PT they are oopppsss =litigation executive's'

Comment

They aren't, they both work for a firm of solicitors, PT and Cel are 'litigation executive's'
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X