• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Evolution Banking Limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution Banking Limited

Hi All

On Noddle my HBOS credit card debt that was owned by Lowell has changed this month to Evolution Banking Limited.

I have recently sent Lowell a statute barred letter to which they replied they did not agree with the last payment date and had ordered statements from HBOS. They stated the account was on hold for the time being.

I cannot see anything about Evolution being involved in debt management or any link to Lowell. Any ideas?
    Tags: None

Re: Evolution Banking Limited

No, I've spent about 30 minutes Googling this and have not really come up with anything. Evolution are clearly sub-prime, so would be better suited as owners of this debt now, but I can find nothing which suggests they deal in debt purchasing at all.

Comment

AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS LIMITED
      05579542 D EVOLUTION AUTOS LIMITED Dissolved
      SC312027 D EVOLUTION AUTOSERVICES LIMITED Dissolved
      09052248 EVOLUTION AUTOTECH LIMITED
      04754798 D EVOLUTION AV LIMITED Dissolved
      05677795 D EVOLUTION AV UK LTD Dissolved
      07627022 EVOLUTION BAMBINO ACADEMY LIMITED
      06113307 EVOLUTION BANKING LIMITED
      07057075 D EVOLUTION BAR (RIPLEY) LIMITED Dissolved
      08718980 EVOLUTION BARS LTD
      07039512 D EVOLUTION BARS LIMITED Dissolved
      07189380 D EVOLUTION BATHROOMS LTD Dissolved
      05860406 EVOLUTION BATHROOMS & SHOWERS LTD
      07062560 EVOLUTION BATHROOMS WIMBLEDON LIMITED
      07087233 EVOLUTION (BEAUTY SALONS) LIMITED
      06131832 D EVOLUTION BEAUTY UK LIMITED Dissolved
      04840002 EVOLUTION BEESON GREGORY LIMITED
      SC387674 D EVOLUTION BIOSCIENCE LTD. Dissolved
      SC410944 D EVOLUTION BIOSCIENCE RECRUITMENT LTD. Dissolved
      SC397944 EVOLUTION BIOSCIENCE

Comment

seems lowells have done something as my O.Hs cap 0ne (lowells) CRA noddle shows

Evolution Banking Limited??

Comment

could be increasing their portfolio or attempting to get peeps to trade for one of their grossly over interest rates accounts///???

Comment

My 3 Account also now showing as Evolution Banking. Of more significance, the balance has increased from £87 to £330 within the past month - hmmmm......... I think I won't be paying that!

Comment

Evolution Banking Ltd, 8 St John Street, Manchester, M3 4DU

Comment

Phone: 0161 814 9976

Evolution Banking Ltd, Bauhaus, 27 Quay Street, Manchester M3 3GY.
                Evolution Banking Limited is a company registered in England & Wales, registration number 06113307 and registered at 8 St John Street, Manchester, M3 4DU. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 607321.

Any similarities between the debts they have taken over? nearly stat barred? dodgy CCA/no CCA ? under stat demand level?
                lenders seem to differ - cap one / three / ???
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Evolution Banking Limited is a company registered in England & Wales, registration number 06113307 and registered at 8 St John Street, Manchester, M3 4DU. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 607321.

Any similarities between the debts they have taken over? nearly stat barred? dodgy CCA/no CCA ? under stat demand level?
                  seems to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

In my case the first payment on the account was missed in March 2013. I was going to put a screenprint up, but too many personal details to edit out. The default was not placed for AGES (possible cause for complaint delaying deafaulting the account).

Other than that, a straightforward debt. Obviously no CCA as it's a mobile phone contract, nothing of any significance, and, had they not just added £243 to the debt, they'd almost certainly have got payment.

Comment

Posted OTR, and seems presumably a cock up by Noddle/Callcredit, and they should be correcting it.

Ah, two hours after I send Evolution an email, they reply; stating the following:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email below.

Call credit, the credit reference agency, has reported your outstanding debts incorrectly as being with Evolution Banking. They have advised that the debts are in relation to a company called Lowell.

If you have any further queries in relation to this you should contact either Call Credit or Lowell. You will be able to find their contact details on their websites.

Kind regards.

Carol

Carol Richardson
                      Head of Conduct & Risk

Evolution Money Limited cid:image001.gif@01CEE9D7.701C33E0 cid:image002.gif@01CEE9D7.701C33E0 cid:image003.gif@01CEE9D7.701C33E0
                      Bauhaus | 27 Quay Street | Rosetti Place | Manchester | M3 3GY
                      Tel: +44(0) 161 814 9993 | Fax: +44(0) 871 978 7556

So, there we go; mystery solved

Comment

Thanks Nibbler that's interesting.

( have you a link to that thread please so I can have a nosey )
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=5040333

Reads from context like it's most likely CallCredit/Noddle's error, or if not a data inconsistency/misreporting they should have picked up on anyway.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, guess we'll see on the next monthly Noddle update if it's a mix-up!

Comment

could be a Lowell ploy to get you to contact them???? never know with that scum.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X