• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

chatbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: chatbox

So assuming I have the right one, these could be tweaked a bit?

Comment

Sorry Nibbler, from experience over the last 7 years I know that 4 hours is more than enough of chatbox history to keep and the other settings have taken a while to come up with those that cause the least issues (though to be fair most of those 'issues' have gone now still am loathe to change it)

I have though changed the auto log out time to 30 mins (for some reason it was set at 5 so that solves that issue thanks for pointing that bit out)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Fair enough. Whatever works best for you ultimately works best for us. Was just a suggestion.

Comment

It's fine I like suggestions, means people give a hoot xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X