• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HTC mobile phone repair issue advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC mobile phone repair issue advice

My daughter's phone screen was damaged so my OH took it to a local repair shop in our high street. The item was sent away and repaired at a total cost of £55.

When she went back to collect the phone once returned (screened repaired) there were some additional problems with the phone, when my wife / daughter tested it.

So again it was sent for repairs at no further cost. Well today my wife got a call from the shop to say that the phone was now ready to collect and the problem had been resolved - but on testing it again the problem still had not been rectified !

They are now investigating further but my question is, how many chances should we give them to put all in order (its been nearly a month now) as it was when first handed over or what other legal rights do we have in order to compensate any further damages ?

Any advice would be very much appreciated as our patience is being tested at the moment.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X