• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just replied to yer red button thread, no I ain't had a fag since 13th April as said. Not been easy and I have a plastic fag but I have a lot more money, still couldn't do marathon but I could'nt do one before

Comment

Hi Enaid,

Have seen you over the way but never been formally introduced, glad to see you here and welcome aboard.

BB

Comment

Hi Enaid and welcome

likewise seen you over there but never met maybe we will have more oppotunity over here

xxscarlet

Comment

A Big Warm Welcome

Hiya Enaid,
          Welcome.....

I hope your stay is long and fruitful, nice that you have joined us over here..... watch out for the odd people though!
          They know who they are.... not me of course.

Bestest wishes,
          Hod...Liam....

Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Wouldn't believe for a moment you were odd hod

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
              Hiya Enaid,
              Welcome.....

I hope your stay is long and fruitful, nice that you have joined us over here..... watch out for the odd people though!
              They know who they are.... not me of course.

Bestest wishes,
              Hod...Liam....
              yeah, I wonder Liam.....

Wellycome enaid, we have already spoken I think on the forums but helllllooo!

xxx
              Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
              For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
              And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Hi enaid, a somewhat belated welcome, but hello anyway!

Just have to say I love your avatar, the pirates films are some of my faves at the moment!

Matt

Comment

Mine too, I thought I'd better get my own avatar, stalking HOD may be a bit dodgy, I do like the odd drop of rum too, so a double wammy!

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    stalking HOD may be a bit dodgy,
                    Just a bit dodgy

Matt

Comment

eeew rum.... mind you bacardi is rum isnt it.... although, i once drank a whole bottle of the stuff so I dont drink that either now! Ill get back in my box shall I!
                      Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                      For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                      And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X